Part 18

A/N: So I know I have already updated twice today but I really want to know what you think of this part so I'm updating again.

It was our one year anniversary and the whole day Logan had been sending me flowers, teddys, chocolates, and sweets. Everytime I entered a classroom I would see a gift basket and a card or note saying he loved me and couldn't wait for tonight. It was finally night time and I am getting ready for the big surprise date.

I huff and go into Rachel's dorm room and fall on her bed, "I hate this! I mean how does one dress for surprise." Rachel shakes her head and pulls me up and back into my room and says, "you do it by looking casually cute without looking too casual. So a casual outfit you can meet the Queen in." She looks through my wardrobe and then pulls out an outfit and shows me it, "thank you, I swear you are better at my own major then me sometimes." She shakes her head, "never, you're just panicked, now chop chop you need to get dressed and ready." (Outfit above.)

Logan knocks on the door and I open it and he says, "wow. Even after dating you for a year I don't think I'll ever get over how beautiful you are." I blush, "thanks. You look handsome yourself." I grab my purse with my gift in it and Rachel says from behind, "you crazy kids have fun. I want her home at nine in the morning at the latest." She sends me wink and goes back into her room as we laugh.

Logan is driving and I notice that we're going into Hartford, "Logan, can you just tell me where we're going." He shakes his head, "no can do Queeny, but I promise that you're gonna love it. Tonight is a three point plan and you are going to love every single one, well I hope you do." I smile, "I'm sure I will Charming."

We soon arrive in front of a high school, Kings Cross, "here is our first destination Queeny." I get out of the car and follow him in and ask, "here? Why here?" He smirks and turns to me, "you mean you don't remember. Now I am offended. This is where you and me first met. You were wearing a white ball gown with blue flowers, if I remember correctly." I smile, "I can't believe you remembered what I was wearing." He takes my hand and leads me into the school, "how could I forget such beauty."

He takes me to the dining hall, the same one I first saw him in, it feels like a life time ago since I was first here. The room was decorated with yellow and white roses and candles. Soft music could be heard around the room and he smirks, "so what do you think?" I give him a kiss, "I love it. I can't believe you did all this for little old me." He then holds out his hand, "that's not all I've done." He leads me to the middle of the room and sends me a small smile, "I learnt one Noah and yours dances." The music changed and I recognised the dance straight away and he asks, "may I have this dance?" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqn8FgEBKMg) (The first dance)

When the music stops I just look at him in amazement, "you learnt one of my dances. You did so much work just for me." He shrugs, "Noah had to help me, it took awhile but I think I did good." I nod, "you did amazing. So what's next, because there is no way you can top this." He smirks, "or so you think. Come on my Queen your carriage awaits you." We leave and go back to his car and he starts to drive yet again.

We pulls up in front of this fancy restaurant and we walk up to the host and Logan says, "a table for two." The host looks us up and down and says, "I'm sorry it's reservation only." Logan then sighs, "I called in this morning. It's under Huntzberger." The host then smiles, "oh, I am so sorry sir. Please this way." He leads up to our table and Logan pulls out my chair for me as I sit down, "wow this place is fancy, you know what this reminds me of. That place in Paris we went to on our first night not jet legged." Logan laughs, "I know right. That's why I picked it, so what you have." I look at the menu and say, "I might go for the risotto."

After we ordered our food and drinks it came as quick as the Flash. Logan then says, "I want to give you your gift now. Just know you in no way have to accept it. I know it may seem a little rushed." He pulls out a little black box and inside is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen, "Logan I..." He smiles, "calm down Queeny. It's just a promise ring, so do you Christina Gilmore promise to one day become my wife." I nod, "I do, I do." He puts the ring on my finger and kisses my hand, "the perfect fit." (Ring above.) I look at the ring and say, "I was hoping to give my gift first, knowing yours would be better. Here." I pull out the box for my bag and he opens it to find a watch, "I love it." I smile, "look at the back." On the back it has, 'Our love is timeless. LH+CG 2005.' engraved. He kisses me, "it's perfect. I love it almost as much as I love you." I blush and say, "don't be getting to cheesy on me Charming."

After the dinner and dessert we headed back to his dorm and spent the night cuddled up watching Disney movies and eating junk food. I think I found my perfect man. He is my forever and always.

A/N: Hey guys I hoped you liked the idea of the promise ring because I thought it was really cute. Tell me what you think and if I made it cute enough. I love writing her with Logan because they are just too cute.

Xoxo Maddie.