Part 21

I had just gotten back from Honor's engagement party and Rachel stands up as I walk through the door, "Tina, your mom called. Rory stole a yacht with Ryan and she wants you to call her, as soon as you get back." I stand there in shock and then say, "right, yeah. I'll call her now." I walk into my room and call mom, "hey mom, Rachel just told me what happened. Is she okay?" Mom sighs, "she's fine. Just a little shaken up." I lay down and sigh in relief, "good, but why an earth would she steal a yacht?" "She was upset I guess. Mitchum Huntzberger told her she didn't have what it took to make it as a journalist." "She was sad so she stole a yacht. Wow, my sister ladies and gentlemen. Look I'm gonna go to bed. Call me if she get's angry and steals a sport car." I hang up and go to bed.

I get up the next morning and get ready for my last final. (Outfit above.) Someone knocks on the door and I open it to see Logan with an iced coffee, "hey hot stuff, that for me?" He gives me a kiss and hands me the coffee, "yep. Why didn't you tell me?" I give him a confused look, "tell you about what?" He sighs, "please stop being cute for to seconds." I pout, "I'm sorry I didn't know my cuteness was a crime." He shakes his head, "why didn't you tell me about your sister." I sigh, "oh, that. I only found out when I got back last night and after that I crashed." He walks in and starts to pace, "you so should have told me. I mean my dad was the reason she did this. He is the reason she got sad and then they--" I cut him off, "no, don't do that. My sister did this out of her free will. All your dad did was give his opinion."

He shakes his head and laughs, "my dad is a bully. Ryan tried to talk her out of this internship I should have as well." I stop him, "No. My sister did this, you don't steal a yacht when you're sad Logan, you eat all the ice cream in the world not this. People need to stop making this seem okay. If we all make this seem okay then she'll think she can get away with it. If I did this because someone like Tim Gunn said I didn't have 'it' I would be grounded for a year and only allowed to leave for school, but no if Rory does we give her a pat on the back saying all is going to be okay. You know what I have a final, close the door on your way out." I get up and leave and hear Logan say, "Chris wait!"

I take my final and when I get back to my dorm to pick up the last of my stuff to bring home I see Logan still there, "oh my God Logan, what are you still doing here?" He sighs, "you're right, I'm sorry. I guess I'm just really used to my dad being the bad guy. What your sister did was bad, granted my dad played a part but she was the one that did it herself. I'm sorry." I nod, "Okay. Do you want to help me with my boxes?" He grabs one and says, "lead the way."

On the way back home my phone rings and answer it and mom says, "Rory is not going back to Yale next year." I laugh, "mom come on, now that's a good one." "it's not a joke sweetie. She wants to not go back to Yale next year. What Logan's dad said really made her rethink everything and she doesn't want to be a journalist anymore." I think for a moment before saying, "okay, it's her choice. I mean mom it's Rory, she'll change her mind by the morning. You'll see." "your right. I'll call you to keep you updated. So are you coming to Friday night dinner?" I sigh, "I can't I have plans with Noah before him and Freddie go on a romantic getaway." "That sounds nice. Well tell him the best of travels from me." "I will bye mom." "Bye sweetie."

It was Friday night and me and Noah were having a movie night and my phone rings in the middle of Newsies I see it's mom and pause the movie, "hey mom. Is everything okay." "Yes and no. I have really good news and really bad news. What one do you want." I think and then say, "give me the bad first." She sighs, "Rory is not going back to Yale and she's now living in Grandma and Grandpa's pool house." I gasp, "no way. What was she thinking, I mean you left for a reason. She is never going to get a minute alone. You know what, it's her life her choice. Now give me he good news." "I proposed to Luke tonight. We're engaged!" I scream and jump up and down, "mom I am so happy. Please let me help plan, and help you pick out your dress." "yes, and yes. Look I'll call you later me and Luke are trying to find something to toast with." I run back into Noah's living room and shout, "my mom's getting married!" His eyes widen and then he hugs the death out of me and says, "finally!"

A/N: Hey guys, so we have reached the end of season 5. I hope you liked this part and the fact that Chris has just given up with trying to get the idea of right and wrong through to her sister. Please tell me what you want to see in season 6. Do you think she should have her own 21st party or share it with Rory?

Xoxo Maddie.