Part 1

We woke up and got dressed and went down to have breakfast. (Outfit above.) Jackson brought Davey so I was playing with him and so was Logan. Now Davey has been kidnapped by Miss Patty, me and Logan get food and a table, "so when are we actually leaving for this mystery trip?" He looks up from his food, "tonight, now these are the best pancakes I think I have ever had." I gasp, "did you say tonight! Logan I need to pack, hot? Cold?" He gives me look, "you'll have loads of time, and it's hot."

Before I could guess Rory comes in and after saying hi to everyone walks over to me, "can we talk twiny. Hi Logan, right?" He nods, "yeah that's me." I get up, "I'll be back." We walk into the hallway, "Chris, me and Dean Slept with each other last night and mom caught him leaving the my room. Then when he left she started o go on about him being married, but he loves me and not her I know it. He told me it was over and that Lindsay somehow knew that too."

My eyes widen in shock, "wow that's a lot. Rory you know he's married and even if he said though things it still counts as cheating." She shakes her head, "I know but--" I cut her off, "I really don't want to ruin this for you but it's true and we both know it." She shakes her head, "I can't believe it, I thought you would understand and not take mom's side. I mean you're sleeping with loads of guys." I scoff, "Rory, I'm a virgin. I haven't slept with any of the guys I've been with. Do you know how rude you sound right now." She starts to leave, "yeah your right, that's why you don't get it. You've never done it so you have no clue what I feel. I'm gonna go." She then goes to the desk and I go back to Logan.

I was at home packing with Logan and making lists when mom called to let me know Grandma still wanted to have lunch. I left Logan with the list and clothes I wanted to bring, and drove back to the inn. Right now we are sitting in the gardens as a man pours ice tea in silence then Grandma says, "well, I don't see any reason to put this off any longer. Girls, I have something to say that may shock you, but unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that now. Lorelai, Rory, Christina, Richard and I have separated." Mom nods, "and?"

Grandma replies with, "what do you mean 'and'? That's not enough? You need some mob-related offing to make it interesting?" Mom shakes her head, "no, mom, that's plenty. It's just, we already knew." Grandma shakes her head, "the girls didn't." We both shrug and Rory says, "well, I mean... we didn't know, know--" Grandma then invites us to go to Europe with her but I tell her I have plans with my boyfriend for a surprise getaway. I then accuse myself to pack and go back home to finish.

We left earlier and I said bye to mom and Rory before leaving. We got into Logan's car and we drove off. I smirk, "finally driving then Huntzberger." He scoffs, "I drive, just not with you normally, because if I'm driving I can't kiss you." I roll my eyes, "eyes on the road Charming, I would rather not die in a car crash tonight." He laughs and looks back at the road, "whatever you say."

We get to this café close to the airport and enter. Logan walks over to a blonde I'm guessing is Honor and hugs her when she let's go of him she hugs me, "oh, you must be Christina. Can I call you C." I smile, "only if I can call you H." She looks to Logan, "I like her, so C tell me why how an earth did my brother score you. I mean look at you then look at him." I laugh, "it took him awhile, I had to make him work for it." She nods, "I know what you mean, if they put in no work they are not worth it." Logan laughs, "you do know I am here."

I smirk, "sorry were we ignoring you?" He pouts, "stop being patronizing." I wink, "it let's you know who really wears the pants in the relationship." Honor awe's, "you two are too cute. I have to give you congrats for taming him. This one is a hard one to pin down. I do however remember him talking about you, something about how Finn always get's the pretty and funny ones." I turn to him, "you liked me then." He shrug, "how could I not." Honor checks the time, "your flights soon. Here are your tickets." I gasp, "Paris?" He smirks, "it was your favourite right?" I squeal and give him a hug, "you are the best, I'll see you after the summer H." She nods, "totally. We have to go shopping C, this one tells me you have an eye for fashion."

After one final bye between siblings we leave and get on the flight to Paris. The best summer ever here I come.

A/N: I hope you liked the way I started this season, and Honor's and Christina's relationship. Please do comment what you think I love to see your comments even if I don't always reply I do see them and they make my day. Also I just wanted to say there will be no smut in this book.

Xoxo Maddie