Part 14

It was snowing like mad last night and I love what I woke up to. I woke this morning to see the campus covered in snow. Loads and loads of snow. I squeal and run into Rachels room and jump on her bed, "what do you want Tina, and it better be that I can finally kill your sister, or that you are about to die." I laugh, "no silly, Noah got dibs on killing my sister when I allow it years ago. However I want you to call the guys, we are playing hooky and having a snow day." She sits up with a huffs, "fine, and I will fight Noah until he says I can kill your sister, when you allow it that is." I leave laughing, "good luck with that." Then I go back to my room and get ready. (Outfit above.)

I see all the boys wait for us and jump on Logan's back and cover his eyes, "guess who?" He smirks, "what do I get if a I guess right." I laugh, "a kiss and your ass not thrown in the snow." He then says, "let me think, is it the love my life Christina soon to be Huntzberger." I jump off his back and give him a kiss, "you bet ya. Dang it I wanted to throw you ass into the snow." Ryan the fakes being sick, "you guys are just too cute. So why are we here?" I smirk, "I love having this much snow around." I run off dancing and I hear Noah explain.

"She's had thing ever since I've known here, she drags out everyone she can, then forces them to do fun snow activities. She just has to wait until it is the perfect type of snow day." I run back, "it's the perfect day, don't you think? So first is sleigh riding. I found the perfect hill, come on the sleighs are waiting!" I take Logan and Noah's hand and drag them with me as the others follow. I hear Rachel say, "and she wonders why we say she acts like a child." I turn around and stick my tongue out at her.

After sleigh rides we moved on to a snowman or women building contest. The teams were, Colin and Finn, me and Rachel, Logan and Ryan, and then Noah was with Stephanie. Me and Rachel made a snowwomen with a pink and purple striped scarf and a cute little black bobble hate. When we were done I made little snow dog next to her and said, "this ladies and gentlemen is Samantha Snow and her dog Snow Angle. What do you think?" They all look at ours then back at theirs and Colin says, "I think they won." Rachel shakes her head, "now, now. We should get an outsider to pick." I nod and look at the coffee cart guy, "hey, excuse me but what one do you like best out of the snow men and women." He points to ours, "that one right there." I nod, "why thank you kind sir, you have great taste." I run back over and me and Rachel do a happy dance and I hear Noah say, "and people wondered why I always teamed up with Christina."

We then had a huge snowball fight and it was just Noah and Rachel left. Rachel then smirks, "hold on I want to make a bet. If I hit you first I get to kill her sister when she allows it not you." Noah smirks back, "sure not like you're gonna win anyway." After about five minutes They called it a tie and said they could kill her together in my name once I allow it. I just laughed at them and we went the coffee place I work at. I get us all cinnamon lattes and gingerbread men and we decorated our own. Finn then says, "I think you did good today Christy. You let that inner child run free, darling." I shrug, "never hurts to do it once and awhile.

A/N: I know this is a filler but the next part is Emily and Richards wedding so I am excited to write it and for you to read it. Please comment what you thought this of part and the bonding I got the characters to do. Also right now I am writing Logan and Christina's one year anniversary and I have the first two parts of the evening planned out but I need help to find out how I should end it. Please comment your ideas because I need help.

Xoxo Maddie.