Part 30

A/N: Hey guys so I am treating you with two parts tonight, mostly because I love this part personally and what I did with her birthday day. However I am also doing this to warn you in a later part I did something you might not like and I am sorry but I am not going to change it because I think things were moving too smoothly in my story. So enjoy.

It is the day after the party and I woke up it find a box in my room with a note, 'Queeny you have no idea how long it took us but we think all together we found your perfect outfit for tonight. Charming xx.' I opened the box and I was shocked to find the perfect outfit, it was the one I had put in my birthday plan I knew one of them stole it. I was snapped out of staring at it when I smelt Pumpkin latte and blueberry pancakes. I walk out of my room to see Noah and Logan cooking, "what an earth are you guys doing?"

Noah smirks, "your journal is very detailed, from the moment you get up to the very early hours of the next day. I may have told Logan about it and he stole it, so when you asked I didn't lie." I sigh, "I'll let you off, now give me food please." They hand me a plate and mug and I nod in delight and then Logan says, "so after you changed my sister and Rachel will take you shopping and to the spa, after that Noah will be taking over until tonight. Now get a move on, my sister should be here any minute." I finish eating and go back to my room but not before giving Logan a kiss, "you are the best. The both of you are."

After getting changed Honor knocks on the door and me and Rachel leave with her giving the boys keys to lock up with. We had hit almost every shop in the mall and when I think I made a little dent into Logan's account we hit the spa. We are now all in the mud bath with facemasks on our faces and I ask, "so Honor, how is the wedding planning going?" She smiles, "amazing, I think Josh is just going with everything I say. Now on that news I wanted to ask you something Chris, will you be one of my bridesmaids?" I squeal, "of course I will, don't be stupid. You are one of my best friends." Rachel awes, "this feels so wholesome. So have you liked the girly part of your evening. I honestly felt honoured to be even mentioned in your plans." Honor nods, "same here."

I shrug, "I update them once a year, so I can add and cross out certain people. For example, this part of the day used to be my mom and sister, my mom had to work and I didn't want my sister to come." Honor nods, "as sweet as she seems, she is no fun. I took her shopping once and all she wanted was books and she felt bad using Ryan's card. I mean how are you two even twins." Rachel nods, "I can preach to that one. Let's just be glad Yale is a Rory free zone, when she comes back or if she does I'm going to explode." We all laugh at Rachel being dramatic.

After the spa Noah meets me outside with his car. We drive to a theme park and go on some very sickening rides and I think I may have burst his eardrum with my screaming. As we leave our last ride he says, "I am going to have to remind Logan to never take you to a theme park and join you on the rides. You have one hell of a scream on you." I roll my eyes, "I am not that bad. Look, cotton candy! I want some. Please!" He sighs, "fine, but if you get on a sugar high don't blame me." I nod and he get's me some, "you really are the best, thanks for making this all happen."

After the theme park I went back home as the night a approached and I got ready with the outfit from the box. (Outfit above.) I walked out and Rachel smirks, "you look hot. My best friend is the hottest girls in the whole wide world!" I laugh and hush her, "we have neighbours Rach, they already mildly complain about us being loud and coming in late." She sighs, "your right, but I'm also right. Come on let's go, your carriage awaits you." We walk out and I see a limo and the driver opens the door for me. We get in and he takes us to a huge building with lights outside and a red carpet.

As we walk in I see all of the brigade, Jr brigade, and some people from my classes, they all cheer as I walk in. All of my main group walk up to me and give me huge and I say, "what is everyone gawping at, let's dance!" Everyone cheers as the music starts back up and I get handed champagne. As I was walking around saying hi to everyone I see the girl I met in New Orleans on our last night Bella, "hi, I didn't think I would be seeing you anytime soon let alone here." She laughs, "tell me about it, I joined the Jr Brigade this year, some of my friends were in it and they decided to ask if I could join also." I smile, "good, well I hope you enjoy the party." She nods, "it seems great so far, best party I've been to so far too."

Just when Logan walks over she says, "my brother's been talking about you as well, wondering if you would call." Logan puts his arms around me, "hey Queeny, what you girls talking about?" I shrug, "I met her and her brother in New Orleans with Rachel on our last night. You see Bella the reason I didn't call your brother is because I'm taken by this amazing boy behind me." Bella nods, "I think he came to a conclusion like that on his own. I see my friends over there, I'll talk to you later happy birthday." When she leaves Logan moves in front of me, "what was that about?" I shrug, "as me and Rachel were about to leave her brother gave me his number. I didn't think it was that important because I wasn't going to call it." He gives me a kiss, "okay, but you should have told me. Please from now on tell me." I nod and start to drag him to the dance floor, "I promise. Now dance with me Charming."

A/N: I hope you liked this part and the outfit I picked. Now so far most of my parts haven't been very drama filled, so as you know that is going to change in a couple of parts. Also I am not going to tell you what part it is but I did cry a little writing it and kind of hated myself. Tell me what you think it could be and what you thought of this chapter.

Xoxo Maddie.