Part 8

Me and Logan get up early and get dressed for the second day of the event. (Outfit above.) Logan looks me over, "your dress is by far going to be the best one." I kiss his cheek, "thank you charming. Come on let's go to the field before we're both late. I need to make sure everything is perfectly set up." He hugs me from behind and kisses my neck, "what's the hurry? Rachel can do that." I laugh, "yeah just like Rachel can keep you boys in check at a Harvard Yale game. Don't get me wrong but didn't Finn almost jump off a cliff when he arrived?" He pouts, "fine, let's go check on the kids." I take his hands and drag him out, "oh, cheer up butter cup. Put that adorable pout away."

We were all in a group with me and Colin in the centre. I decided to let him do the speech and I got to bang the giant gong with Logan's help. Colin was now doing the speech, "and by changing nothing, do we not chance everything?" I see Rory and Ryan enter later and them bickering I listen back in when Colin says, "... 108th grand assembly of the honourable life-and-death brigade. Please raise your glasses. In Omnia Paratus." We repeat, "In Omnia Paratus." Me and Logan give the other the champagne and I smirk as the cover over the gong is pulled away I then hit it with Logan and everyone cheers and runs off to start the party.

Rachel was off playing croquet and carried around by boys from the brigade and I was watching the boys shot others with paint balls. Rory walks past me, Logan, Finn, and Ryan and then comes back as Finn says, "all right, I'm bored. I want to be a target." I shake my head and take the gun off him as Logan says, "you're always the target, Finn." I zone my sister out and say, "pull." A guy jumps off and I shoot him directly. Logan looks away from Rory and laughs, "and you wonder why we don't trust you with that thing. You are just too good, it scares us." He takes the gun off me.

Just then Finn is carried past us on a stretcher, "I missed the mat." I laugh, "again?" He says, "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. In Omnia!" He didn't finish as he cries out in pain and we laugh at his dramatics. Rory then asks, "so where did you get the dress. You must have loads for these events?" I shrug, "some I make some, some I buy like this one, and very little few I let Logan buy me in Paris. Now the real question is, why can't I be a target?" I put my hands on my hips and both boys look away from me and I just huff in response. Logan takes my hand, "how about some champagne and pancakes instead." I sigh, "I guess it will do for now. I will be the target one day boys, mark my words."

Me and Logan are standing on a very tall structure waiting for Ryan to get Rory up here. They tie my harness onto my dress and I hold up an umbrella. Logan looks at me, "you good?" I laugh, "charming I have done one hundred times worse with you guys." Rory then says from behind me, "you have? Why would you do this willing this look terrifying?" I smirk, "all apart of the fun twiny. You'll see after we jump." After awhile more of standing there they shout from below, "In Omnia Paratus!" With that I take Logan's hand and we jump with everyone following us.

We get down and everyone cheers for us and Rachel walks over to us and looks at me and hands me back the tiara, "for you, the true Queen of the party!" Everyone cheers as I put it back on and I laugh and see Rory's face drop a little but decide to shrug it off and get my harness off and go back to partying the day away with my friends and my sister in the background.

A/N: I hope you liked this part and I hope you like the fact her friends stood by her. Tell what you thought of Rory and her responses and what kind of gatherings you want the brigade to have because I need ideas.

Xoxo Maddie.