Part 44

It was Lane's wedding today and dad and Rory had to take mom home because she got wasted and said somethings in her speech that I don't think she really wanted to say out loud to anyone. I had just gotten in my car to get home when I get a call and see it's Finn, "Christy, it's Ryan he got hurt his parachute barely even opened. They're air lifting him to a hospital in New York, Colin just came off the phone with Rory and is about to call Rachel." My eyes widen as I say, "I'm on my way right now." I turn my car around and head for New York.

I had gotten there before Rory and me and Logan left Colin, Finn, Noah, and Rachel to get some coffee. When we get back we hear Rory yelling at the boys, "all of you, go home. I can't stand to look at you." I scoff and walk right up to her, "Lorelai Gilmore you stop right there. You must be forgetting that is one of our bestfriends in there. Just because the boys don't show their worry the way you do does not make this their fault. None of us are leaving, now please go and see Ryan and stop throwing the blame everywhere." Rory's eyes widen and then she leaves to Ryan's room.

When she's gone Logan pulls me into a hug, "he's going to be just fine Queenie." I shake my head, "The truth is it's my job to keep you all safe. I should have gone and kept an eye on you, that's my job. I failed it and now this has happened." I start to cry and Logan just holds me and Colin says, "no Tina, this is no way your fault."

After a lot of convincing I am made to go home and get change and have a shower. Rory insisted on staying there and Noah came with me. When we got there I got in a shower and got changed. (Outfit above.) When I walk downstairs I saw Noah in the kitchen and he hands me a coffee, "thanks." He nods, "it's not your fault Kitty Cat. Okay?" I sigh, "maybe, I guess." Noah then says, "oh, did I tell you this year dance Nationals were cancelled. Something about too many people getting sick." I sigh, "great, this year just keeps getting better. Come on we should get back." As I go to leave I see a box on the side with a ribbon tied round it.

I pick up the box on the way and when we get in Noah's car I say, "we need to take a pit stop. I need to go to Luke's diner." He nods, "you got it chief." When we get there I open the door and see loads of bored looking teens and I say, "have we got an April in here." I brown haired girl looks up from her card game, "that's me." Luke sees me and looks kind of relieved, "Christina." I nod, "sup Lukey. I have a gift for the birthday girl." I hand April the box and say to her, "I have heard so much about you from this one. As you are turning 13 I made you something." She smiles and all the girls look as she opens the box and gasps, "I love it! You made this?" I shrug, "it's what I do." (Dress above.)

As she gushes over the dress I made her Luke pulls me to the side, "thank God, did you know girls could be this bored? Help me." I shake my head, "I would love to but I have to get back to Ryan at the hospital. Call my mom you know you need her." I give him a hug and leave him to think. When I get back to April I say, "you found a nickname to annoy him yet?" She laughs, "we thought of Hagrid." I smirk, "I totally see that." One of the girls ask, "you've read Harry Potter." I nod, "who hasn't? I have to go but happy birthday."

I get back to Noah and we drive back to the hospital. When we get there Rachel tells me what they found out about Ryan and how the Doctors expect him to make a full recovery. I sigh in relief and then see Rory on the phone to most likely mom. After she hangs up a nurse comes out and tells us Ryan's awake. All of us but Rory decide to leave and help bring some things over from New Heaven to make him feel more at home.

When we get back I sit next to Ryan and say, "I'm sorry Ryan." He shakes his head, "what is it with you Gilmore twins blaming yourselves. It was my choice." I shake my head, "if I had insisted on coming then you wouldn't be hurt right now because I would have stopped you." Ryan lets out a small laugh, "Tina no one could have stopped me. I'm sorry for putting everyone through this. You know my uncle came down, didn't think I would ever see that coming." I smirk, "I think that may have been Rory's doing, the girl sometimes does have a backbone. You don't want to get on her wrong side when she's made." Ryan nods, "I think I may have learnt that."

A/N: I know not much is really happening in these parts but I didn't know how to add Christina. I hope you like it anyway and tell me in the comment who you want to see Chris bond with in season 7 because I have start to write that:

Rachel

Noah

Lorelai

Richard and/or Emily

Rory

Christopher

Ryan

Logan

Other

Xoxo Maddie