Part 11

On Saturday we had the dinner and we had a great time. Logan said all the right things and was ever so polite and they all seemed to get along brilliantly. I found out after that Dean and Rory broke up after the party and Colin had told Rachel all about it and she told me. I was sitting in my dorm and she was ranting, "who does your sister think she is? I mean a meat market full of boys lining up for her. She is so conceded and inviting my boyfriend and wearing a tiara." I sigh, "I repeat, I don't think she knew about it when she arrived." She crosses her arms, "I don't care I will never like her and I better be your maid of honor not her."

It had been awhile since that happened and there is knock on my dorm door. I open it to see my dad and GG, "hey dad, hey GG. What are you doing at my dorm." He laughs, "well, you haven't actually met your sister yet and it's been awhile." I open the door, "you're right. Come in." We walks in and sit GG on his lap. Just the Rachel walks out her room, "aww, who's this cute little baby." I laugh, "Rachel this my sister GG and my dad Christopher." She nods, "your mom's name choices for you and your sister are not confusing at all. It's nice to meet you and you GG. I gotta go meet Colin, I promise I will not come back too late or drunk. I know you have an early morning mom." I laugh, "alright missy you get. I want you home by eleven." She gives me a salute and leaves.

My dad laughs, "she seem cool, you must get your coolness from me." I laugh along with him, "oh, yes, I must." He the goes all serious and says, "I think I may have messes up. You see awhile ago Sherry left me and GG and went to Paris. I was a mess I didn't know how to get GG to stop crying so I called your mom to help me. Then your sister told me not to call her again and then your mom called me and invited me to lunch at the inn. I came, Rory saw me and now hates me." I give him a hug, "that is so untrue, she loves you and once mom tells her she called she will want to make up with you. Just try not to ruin mom and Luke they were made for each other." Dad get's up, "I won't, I promise. I know you have an early morning so I should get back to my mom's. I'll see you later." I nod, and give him a hug and kiss GG's forehead, "bye GG." I wave as they leave and go back to my room and do a face mask.

The next day I go into work at the coffee shop. (Outfit above.) I was taking orders when someone says, "sweet cheeks, how about some more coffee." I ignore them and they get up and tap my on the shoulder, "I think I asked you for something sweet cheeks." I then reply, "oh, you were talking to me. My names actually Christina not sweet cheeks. Try again then you can get your coffees." He licks his lips, "I like them with fire. So how about them coffees and I come back at the end of your shift Christina." I give him a fake smile, "I would love to... but my boyfriend's picking me up. I'll get them coffees, okay?" His smile falls off his face as I walk away to get his coffee.

Just as my shift was ending the guy was still there waiting to see if I really had a boyfriend. Then Logan, Finn, Rachel, and Colin walk in, "hey Queeny." I lean over the counter and kiss him, "hey charming, guys, Rach." The guy then walks back over, "no way this is your boyfriend." Logan frowns, "yes way I am. Do we have a problem here or something?" The guy shrugs, "your girlfriends a flirt that's what and then when I try to make a move back I get the boyfriend card." I scoff, "how am I a flirt?" He shakes his head, "I mean look at those tight ass jeans, and the way you sway your hips whilst walking." Finn shakes his head, "I think you should leave mate. This amazing women has the right to walk and dress how she likes. It's none of your business, so please vacate the area." He looks at all of us and then turns to his friends and they all storm out. I get off work and we go shopping and clubbing.

A/N: I know that tonight's aren't the most interesting but I hope you liked them anyway, because that's it for tonight. I have maths homework and French homework for tomorrow so yay me. Please comment what you thought and what you want to see Chris more with:

Rachel

Lorelai

Logan

Finn

Noah

Rory

Other

Xoxo Maddie.