Part 33

A/N: Hey guys so I know it's been awhile and I haven't been updating daily like normal, you see last week and this week I have exams so unfortunately you will not be getting another update until next week. I hope you all understand and thank you for wait.

Christina's pov:

I gasp awake and feel sweaty. I look around and see where I am, suddenly last night comes back to me and heart starts to race at the thought. Then I hear my dad say in a soft voice, "morning Chris. I made some coffee if you want it. Do you have your change of clothes with you?" I shake my head, "it was all in my car, I left it there last night." He nods, "I'll go get it later. Why don't you go clean up, and give your mom a call." I freeze, "I don't have my phone, they took it." I saw dad's face drop slightly, "right, we'll talk about that later if you want. Until then feel free to use the house phone to make any calls." I nod and walk into the bathroom to get cleaned up because my face and hair look a mess.

There was no makeup so I couldn't cover up the dark circles or my cut and bruises. I looked dead inside and weak. I snap out of my thoughts as my dad knocks on the door and says, "your mom's here, she has some clothes with her." I open the door and see mom on the couch and take the clothes from dad and then close the door and get changed. (Outfit above.) I then walk back out and dad says, "GG's not here, my mom picked her up last night." I nod and pour some coffee and then sit next to mom.

She sighs, "hun, what happened? You can tell us anything we love you." I shake my head, "I don't want to talk about it." Just then there's a loud knock on the door and I flinch and both mom and dad seem to notice so I don't look at either of them. Dad then leaves to answer it and I hear grandma, "I demand to see Christina!" I take a deep breath at the loudness of her voice. Just then I hear grandpa say, "we have a right to know what happened to our granddaughter." I just look down and I hear my dad reply, "we don't even know. Look we just need some parent daughter time, okay?" I hear a sigh and then the door close.

Dad comes back in and sits in a chair opposite us, "I'm sorry about that. Look I know you might not want to talk about it but maybe it will do you good." Mom nods, "just give it a try, when you feel like you can't you can stop." I take a deep breath and tell what happened and by the end of it I was full on crying into my mom's arms, "I'm so weak." Mom shakes her head, "are you kidding me, you are the bravest person I have ever met. You know I got Rory to call Logan and he is worried sick about you. He wanted to come down here and everything. He really cares about you."

I sit up, "you did what? Mom why would you do that? I don't want anyone to know. Why did you think that was okay. Now all my friends are just going to look at me with pity." Dad says, "you should not worry about that. I think we should report this to the police." Mom nods, "yeah I think you should call them sweets. We can do the talking if you want." I shrug and dad then picks up the phone, "can I have the police please. Hi, my daughter was robbed at gun point last night. Yeah we can come done to the station. Thank you."

Right now I am sitting in a room being examined with my mom in the room and my dad is explaining what I told them. Turns out I bruised my ribs and I was told I should go to the hospital. After they read me what my dad told them they asked, "is this true and did he miss anything out?" I shake my head, "it's true, he didn't miss a thing." The officer then stand up and says, "we are going to do anything we can Mr Hayden and Miss Gilmore." Dad shakes the officer's hand, "thank you, come on let's go get your car."

Once we got my car Mom called Luke and he came down to take it back home for me. We are back in dad's apartment and I ask, "mom? Can I live at home for the school year. It's not that long of a drive." She nods, "if that's what you want sweetie. Do you want to call Logan now?" I nod and walk over to dad's home phone, "Logan, it's me." "Chris? Thank God you had me worried sick, what happened?" I clear my throat, "I was mugged at gun point. They took my phone and purse. I hide my ring so they didn't see it. I've been to the hospital and I definitely have a bruised rib cage. Other then that I'm okay physically." He sighs, "I don't care about the ring Queeny. I care about you, are you sure you're okay." I sigh, "a little jumpy and I feel stupid and weak but other then that I'm going be fine." "You are not weak. Never say that, but if you really feel that way I know this great self defence class I could sign you up." I smile a little, "thanks Logan. I gotta go, I think me and my mom are leaving. Tell Rachel I'm staying at home for a bit." "I will bye, I love you." "I love you too Charming."

A/N: so I know a lot of you were relived that this had nothing to do with Logan cheating or them breaking up. I was considering story lines like that but then decided I didn't want this to be just a Logan fanfiction. I want her to go one her own journey and not rely on a man, I feel like this can help her become even stronger and more queen like then ever before.

Xoxo Maddie.