Part 10

It was Friday night dinner and grandma had just found out about Dean and she turns to me, "how about you Christina? Are you still with Logan... I'm sorry what was his last name?" I look at mom and her eyes widened and I say, "Huntzberger. He's name Logan Huntzberger." Grandma's face lights up, "you don't say. Me and your Grandfather are good friends with that family. They are very honourable, oh I am so happy about this. Have you met his parents yet?" I nod, "I met them earlier this week." Grandma nods, "well you must invite him over. Ask him for dates he's free for next week." I smile, "I will do that."

I got a call during lunch at the pub, "hello Christina, it's your grandmother and grandfather." I single for the guys to shut it and say, "hey grandma, grandpa." "we wanted to know if you sorted out a day this week Logan could be free. We can't do Friday because we agreed to host a little Yale Alumni event at our house. We invited Rory but we wouldn't want to bore you. So when would Logan be free?" Then I hear Grandpa say, "any day is fine for us, as long as it's not Friday." I laugh, "right, he's with me now. I'll just check." I then turn to Logan, "Logan, when are you free this week for dinner." He pauses, "Saturday could work." I nod and say back into the phone, "Saturday." Grandma then say, "great see you lovebirds then." Grandpa then say, "bye." I say bye back and hang up.

I get a call later from my mom asking, "so did you get an invite to the fancy party at the grandparents." I then reply, "hello mother, yes I am doing just fine." She sighs, "is that a yes or no Chris." I laugh, "no they said I would find it boring so me and Logan are spending the night together. I can use Friday night for what it's meant to be for, going out on dates and hitting the town. Anyway grandma and grandpa are having dinner with me and Logan Saturday to meet him officially as my boyfriend."

"You never did tell me how meeting his family was." I sigh, "well at first it was civil, then his mom and grandfather started saying I wasn't right to marry into the family. So I stood up from myself and won them over the Gilmore way." "I'm so proud of you my baby. So they're gonna have dinner in the same room and through a party together. I'm shocked." I shake my head, "you and me both. You might see me Friday though I'm going to Stars Hollow to surprise Logan. He told me I could plan the date, and the first half is what I like to do and the second half tailored jus for him." Mom awes over the phone, "you guys are too cute. Anyway I have to go, call me and tell me how Saturday goes." "I will do, love you." "bye, I love you too." hang up and walk into my classroom.

It's Friday night and I just finished getting ready and walk over to Logan's building and knock on the door. (Outfit above.) He opens the door and looks shocked, "I thought I was picking you up in five minutes." I nod, "I just told you that so I could pick you up. So, you ready handsome?" He nods, "yeah I am gorgeous." I take his hand and direct him to my car and open the door for him, "in you get that cute butt of yours." He get's in and says, "you know I'm meant to do this." I shrug, "maybe so, but I planned this evening so I get to do it."

We get to Stars Hollow and when I park outside Luke's he looks at me, "it's closed." I roll my eyes and walk across the street to Mis Patty's, "do you remember when you took me on the helicopter ride and then we danced. You told me after I woke up you wanted to learn so me and you could dance together." He nods, "I remember and you said it would take years." I take his hand and lead him into the middle of the floor, "we have years charming. Now you get the mats out in case we fall over, Miss Patty doesn't want to be sued. I'll get the music." After we do that I show him slowly s solo dance and then count it down, "and a 5, 6, 7, 8."

After that we get back in the car and I start to drive again. He asks, "how did I do for a beginner?" I smirk, "better then Noah's first time, but not better then mine." He smiles, "I'll take it. So where to now?" I shrug, "your sister told me this story. You had broken you mother's vase and ran away from home out of fear. They searched for you all day until they found out in a abandoned greenhouse and after that you always snuck out there and it was your safe space. I asked where it was." I parked in a field and take his hand and drag him into the wood, "you asked where it was? For me? My parents forbid me to ever go there again and I pretended to forget about it when they found out I still went there."

We soon reach an old looking greenhouse with ivy and weeds everywhere. I take off the bag I had with me and pull out a shovel, "you get rid of the weeds. Then we can do the inside." I take another one and help him. After we cleaned it up I pulled out a picnic basket, fairy lights and a blanket. We sit down and he kisses me, "I love it. I've loved all of today." I smile, "I'm glad. I now declare this our spot for all of eternity."

A/N: so this kind of just a filler and cute Logan and Chris moment I thought you all might like. I will be updating again tonight with another part. To be honest I had no clue how to add Chris to this episode so I did my best. I hope you liked it comment what you thought.

Xoxo Maddie.