Part 22

I was working the morning shift at Luke's and it was just the two of us because Lane and the band have gone on tour. Luke was in a great mood this morning, I mean he's spun me around at least four times this morning and I think if does it again I might fall over from the dizziness. After Patty and Babette left a familiar redhead and blonde came through the doors. I squeal and run over to them, "Rosemary, Juliet!" I see Luke give me a look before he says, "fine, you can take a break."

I drag them over to a table and ask, "what are you guys doing here. I though Juliet couldn't be in a place that serves this kind of food because it makes her sick." The blonde shakes her head, "I can deal with it to see you. We missed you and I would happily eat this whole menu just to see you again." I put my hand over my heart, "I am touched." Rosemary smirks, "actually, we came to invite you to a party Ryan is throwing for Rory. You know her first time being arrested so we are thinking prison theme. What do you say."

I shake my head, "sorry, I can't tonight. I have work, but me, you two, and Rachel should totally go shopping later this week. I am dying for new clothes." Juliet sighs, "is this about you not getting along with your sister, and not agreeing with her choices. If so I one hundred percent get it. I guess we could catch up over shopping instead. Rachel's not going either by the way, she said she would just hang out with you." Rosemary shakes her head, "I swear it was like she already knew what you were going to say. We actually have to go now, but call me to set a date." I give them both a hug and they leave and I get back to work.

It was now nightime and me and Rachel were in my room at home doing facemasks. Rachel sighs, "do you think they're missing us. I hate to admit it but I miss Colin." I sigh, "I miss Logan, but I can live without him for one night and so can you. How about after this we hit the town." Rachel asks, "what do you have in mind." I sigh, "those boys are most likely having in fun, drinking, and dancing. What are we doing? Sitting on my bed watching bad TV doing facemasks, I say after these are done we get dressed up and party like there's no tomorrow." She smirks, "I am so in."

After the face masks are done we get changed for the evening. (Outfit above.) I walk downstairs and see mom and Luke had already left for their date. I leave a note so they know we went out and would be back by twelve at the latest. We call Rachel's diver and he takes us to New York, "thanks Danny, we'll call you when we want to come home." He nods, "of course ladies. I'll see you soon." We get out of the car and go to the first night club we see. We show them our fake IDs enter the club.

I got to the bar and ordered us a four of shots. I bring them over to a table and I hold up my shot, "to girls night. We don't need no men to have fun!" She cheers and we down them in one. After downing our second ones I drag her to the dance floor and we start to dance the night away.

After a lot of rounds of drinks at several different clubs my phone rings, "hey Queeny how's your girls night in." I giggle, "more like night out." "where are you? Is that music? Chris please tell me you're not drunk." I then deadpan, "I'm not drunk." Then I start to laugh and he sighs before asking, "are you with Rachel." Right now Rachel had her ear pressed against the phone and shouted, "I'm here! Nice to know you care Logan!" I laugh and he says, "that means you've go Danny right? Have you seen the time. Don't you have work in the morning." I look at the time and see it's almost twelve, "oops, gotta run. Don't wanna be late home. Nighty night Charming." I hang up and we ring Danny and he picks us up.

By the time we stumble into the house I see my mom giving us a serious look, "I get home expecting you to be in bed watching a movie. Instead I find a note reading, 'going to New York to have some fun! Be home by twelve at the latest. xoxo Christina & Rachel.' You could have called me." I pout, "I'm sorry mommy. Please don't be mad, we just thought the boys were having fun without us, so we wanted to show we could too." She smiles slightly, "I'll let it slid, just next time call me. Now off to bed the both of you." We slowly walk up the stairs and fall on the bed.

I woke up in the morning and decided I didn't want to go to Rory's trial and I slept in instead. God my head feels like to weighs one hundred pounds. I wake up a second time to the smell of coffee under my nose. I open my eyes and see Logan and Colin with coffee in hand. I nudge Rachel awake and she groans, but when she sees the coffee she makes grabby hands and drinks it. I also take the coffee and say, "never again." Rachel nods, "never." The boys laugh and we groan and both yell, "shh!"

A/N: I hope you liked the start of this season and I will be updating another part later tonight. Tell me what you think and what you want to see happen next.

Xoxo Maddie.