50

A few month's later

Jimins pov

I walk out the forest with soobin next to me, I gesture to mine and Jungkooks house "that's the house, he doesn't know you're here so be quiet and suprise him" soobin giggles and nods.he then runs up to the house

I see namjoon and Jin playing in their back yard laughing, I then see yoongi, taehyung and Hoseok Laying in their back yard talking to one another.i shift to my human form and walk inside seeing jungkook hugging soobin (who shifted into his human form as well)

Jungkook smiles "oh I've missed you soobin!" Soobin smiles "I've missed you too jungkook-hyung!" Jungkook looks at me "you let him come here?" I nod "of course I did...he missed you and you missed him...his mother does want him back before dinner though"

Jungkook nods "of course" he begins to talk to soobin and ask about the cabins and Everything. I sit on the couch and listen in to parts of their conversation. soobin sighs "pack bloodlust is protecting everyone and are always howling and being scary"

Jungkook giggles and nods "jimin-hyung was like that too" I huff "I was not" they both stare at me and I cross my arms "fine maybe I was...but I've changed" jungkook nods and giggles "you have that's true" he stands up

A couple hours later

Soobin yawns a little and jungkook walks and sits on my lap straddling my thighs. I put my hands on his baby bump, which was really big now and the twins kick very often I love feeling them kick

I look at soobin and gesture for him to come over, he walks to me and I lift him onto my lap (soobin was still young, around 9-10) I place his hand on Jungkooks stomach and he gasps "what was that?" Jungkook smiles "that's the twins"

He smiles "they're kicking!" I chuckle and nod "they are..." He moves his hand and looks at me "are they boys or girls?" I shrug "we don't know yet, we have to wait until their born and then we'll both come and visit everyone when they're a few months old so all of you can meet them and the rest of the packs can meet them too"

He nods "yay!! Will I be able to play with them?" Jungkook nods "of course you will, I'm sure they'll love playing with you when they are old enough" he jumps up and down "I'm so excited!!" I chuckle "they'll be born next month hopefully so you don't have to wait long"

He hugs Jungkook tightly "I can't wait to meet the twins"jungkook hugs him back "I can't wait to meet them either" we hear a loud growl from outside and jungkook gasps "mama bear!!"
He stands up and shifts to his wolf form rushing out the house.

I huff "JEON JUNGKOOK YOU ARE 8 MONTHS PREGNANT DO.NOT.RUN.THAT.FAST!" Me and soobin shift to our wolf forms and follow jungkook outside,

Jungkook was hugging mama bear, I see Emily sat next to mama bear Looking around, I then see another bear next to her who looks around 10 years old.soobin looks at the bear and tilts his head

My eyes widen when the bear shifts to a human and waves at soobin "hi! I'm yeonjun! I came from the east side of the forest!" Soobin shifts to his human form and smiles "I'm soobin! I come from the north, pack bloodlust"

Jungkook looks at me "yeonjun is mama bears sisters cub....well....not technically her sister but you know what I mean... yeonjun is ten years old and can shift from bear to human, sadly his mother passed away so now mama bear is here to ask the pack to care for him"

I nod "of course...he can live with soobin for awhile.. right soobin?" Soobin nods "yeah!" I smile a little and then gasp when taehyung tackles me to the ground "SUP FUCKER!" I groan "I regret ever letting you come with us"

He licks my cheek "you didn't miss your soulmate?" I look up at him "no, no I didn't...now...GET OFF ME!" He Huff's and moves away, I stand up and he wags his tail "come on chim... you've missed me...admit it"

I stare at him and he smiles "you know you have!" I huff "fine whatever...I've missed you" he gasps dramatically "I KNEW IT!! Now tell me you love me" I shake my head "no" he glares at me "I will scream your secret at the top of my lungs"

I growl "you wouldn't dare" he looks at me smugly "bet" jungkook walks to me and sits next to me "what's going on? What's your secret...mama bear is leaving by the way and taking soobin home"
I look at them and they all wave to us, I nod

Taehyung looks at jungkook "jimin slept with a diaper on until he was seven" Jungkooks eyes widen "you were seven when you last wet the bed?" I growl loudly and taehyung yelps "YOONGI!!! BABY!!! IM COMING BACK HOME!!!" He runs to his house and jumps in through an open window

I roll my eyes "fucking asshole" jungkook licks my cheek "don't be embarrassed hyung, I won't tell anyone don't worry" I look at him and we both shift to our human forms and walk inside. He sits on the couch "cuddles?" He looks at me and does grabby hands towards me

I chuckle "you're such a baby" I sit next to him and he cuddles up to me, I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer. I kiss his head and he smiles "thank you for bringing soobin over...I've missed him" I smile "anything for you baby...."

I put one hand on his baby bump and feel one of the twins kick and he Huff's a little "I think the twins are hungry" I stand up "I'll go get you some food alright? Stay there" he giggles "and a cola please alpha" I nod "okay baby" I kiss his cheek and stand up walking to the kitchen

The day is getting closer and closer to when we get to finally meet our twins...I can't wait