47

One day later
Jungkooks pov

I sit in bed and sigh knowing I should get up...jimin didn't come back...
I get up and wince a little "o-owie" I change into some shorts and one of jimins hoodies so I have his scent. I limp to the kitchen and make myself a coffee

I make my coffee and sit at the table alone in silence....
I sip my coffee and hear a knock on the door.i sigh and stand up limping to the door, I open the door and see Jin, Yoongi,hoseok and namjoon

I smile weakly "hey....come in" I then limp back to the kitchen and sit down again staring at the table, yoongi sits opposite me and Jin sits next to me "what's wrong?" I look at him "am I too young?...too ugly?...w-why did he leave?"

Tears form in my eyes and I look down again, Yoongi growls "HE FUCKING LEFT!?!" I whimper "calm down..i-im sure he has his reasons....he-he knotted me...a-and yesterday I took fertility pills"

Jin gasps "Kookie you could get pregnant with twins!" I nod "i-i know...b-but I just wasn't thinking! And now I've ruined it al-" the door opens revealing taehyung holding jimin on his shoulder who...was drunk...

My eyes widen and I stand up, taehyung puts jimin down and shuts the door "don't worry kook, he always does this when he's stressed... he'll be fine" jimin looks at me and Smiles widely "baby!~" he walks to me and wraps his arms around me making me gasp "Aish hyung you're drunk"

He smirks "drunk on love~" I blush "aigoo...is he flirty when drunk?" Namjoon laughs "yep... good luck" jimins hands travel to my ass and I grab his wrists "no...you can't just walk out on me and the next day walk in drunk!" I push him onto the couch and he licks his lips "taking control I see~"

I roll my eyes and limp to the kitchen getting use to the pain a little. I get him some water and then limp to him and hand it to him "drink th-oh.." I giggle a little seeing him passed out on the couch.
I put the water down and then sigh "does he drink when he's stressed?" Taehyung sits down and nods

"Jimin....isn't good with feelings...he always thinks he's gonna get rejected or yelled at, so when he does something he thinks is wrong, he panics... obviously he won't tell you this cause he wants to be a big strong alpha" I sit down next to jimin and stroke his hair a little

Taehyung smiles "in reality jungkook....I know it wasn't right for him to walk out after knotting you and marking you...but he was panicking, he thought you would kick him out and hate him.... he thinks too much and always thinks about the worst outcomes....you should talk to him when he comes back to the world of the living though"

Jimin snuggles up to me and leans his head on my thighs.i continue to play with his hair "b-but he just walked out...he didn't even let me talk..." Hoseok nods "and he regretted it the moment he shut the front door....he was on the phone to all of us yelling and cursing asking if he should go back in or just give you time"

Namjoon looks at me "we told him to take a walk...we didn't know he would get drunk.... hopefully he'll explain why he did what he did when he wakes up...." I sigh and continue to play with his hair

4h later

Jimin sits up groaning, all the others had left about fifteen minutes ago. We had to stop yoongi stabbing jimin as he slept...

He looks at me "jungkook?" he winces a little and I pass him the painkillers and the water, he takes the painkillers and drinks the water.he then puts the glass down and we both talk at the same time
"I'm sorry"
"We should-"

He looks at me and I look at him shocked "you... apologized" he nods "I'm so sorry for leaving....I wasn't thinking...I regretted walking out that door...I know you were in pain and I felt so fucking bad...It just clicked in my head that you said you weren't ready for kids... and-and I knotted you! You're gonna get pregnant and I went against what you said...and...I feel like a terrible alpha"

My eyes widen "you are not a terrible alpha...don't say that" I put my hand ontop of his, he looks down "I knotted you without your permission" I shrug "Everything happens for a reason...maybe we are ready for kids...maybe we just need to actually have kids to find out... we'll be fine...."

He Whimpers a little "I felt so...so weak" I tilt my head "weak?" He nods "my father had always told me that I should never knot an omega because it only leads to horrible things....and when I knotted you...I lost control of my alpha...I can normally control him, like when you went into heat when I had to fight the other wolf!I could control him and keep him down....but losing control of him just made me feel so weak...and I don't want to be weak! I need to be strong....for you!"

He grabs my hand "if I'm not strong...then Something could happen to you, I know you are strong! And I'm not saying you aren't! Its just....by the river....you told me that you wanted to be a normal omega, one that is protected and one that doesn't have to show off their strength....and if I'm not strong then I can't treat you how you want to be treated!"

I smile a little "you want to be strong?...for me?" He nods "you described your perfect alpha to me...and I want to be how you described! Someone who is kind...someone who will protect you no matter what!...and losing control made me feel weak...and I didn't want you to see..."

He looks down and I see tears rolling down his cheeks. I make him look at me "alpha..... nobody can be strong all the time.... everyone has their weak moments...... taehyung told me another reason why you left....and I-i just want you to know....that I won't ever leave you or reject you.....I want you to be you! Strong or not!...I don't care if you're weak...I love you and I don't want you to ever leave me again!"

He gasps when I hug him tightly, he wraps his arms around me "I'm sorry baby...I'm sorry" I close my eyes not saying anything back, I hide my face in the crook of his neck and he pulls me closer and whispers "I'm so sorry...."

pack (jikook)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara