1

3rd person

The king and queen stand in front of an orphanage with all the kids stood in front of them. The king smiles "good morning young ones! Today is the day for some of you to be assigned to your alpha pack!"

At the back of the group stood three omegas who weren't really interested in being assigned to a pack and their names were Min yoongi, Kim seokjin and jeon jungkook....the only three omegas in the orphanage.

The queen looks at them and smiles "you guys are the omegas right?" Yoongi nods "yes but we aren't being separated" the king sighs "we're sorry but we aren't sure if you can all be in the same pack" Jin sighs "whatever..."

They were all holding hands and jungkook was in the middle of them both confused. The queen smiles "well you three.... let's get going! The whole day is planned ahead" the two elder omegas look at the younger omega and sigh

They all climb into a car while saying goodbye to the staff at the orphanage who just scoff and walk inside. None of the omegas let go of each others hands (Jin is 20, yoongi is also 20 and jungkook is 16) 

They drive to the camp where they will be assigned to a group. The king and queen ask them questions but yoongi just growls at them and then they go silent not asking anymore questions.

Jungkook looks at Jin "h-hyung?....what if we don't end up in the s-same pack?" Jin sighs "I'm not sure pup.... we'll work something out" the queen looks at the trio and sighs.

Something is bound to go wrong.....