52

Jimins pov

We get back home and I chuckle seeing taehyung hanging out the window of their house "THEY'RE BACK!!!!" jungkook whimpers "I just... Want sleep" I kiss his head "you can have a nap baby"

We walk inside and I stop them all from rushing inside "STOP!" They all stop, I hear jungkook giggle a little. Jin smiles "is Kookie okay?! Are the twins alright?!" yoongi shoves past me "where's my best friend?!" I roll my eyes and then glare at hoseok, taehyung and namjoon "do not release any alpha scents you'll scare the twins"

They nod.i then let the rest of them in.
I close the door and turn around and see yoongi holding jiya "she's so beautiful" I nod "of course she is, she has a beautiful mother" jungkook blushes "aish" I chuckle

Jungkook then gently passes taehyun to jin "I promised you that you'd have one of the first cuddles" jin gasps "he's so.... Small" jungkook walks to me and wraps his arms around me, I wrap my arms around him pulling him closer "you aren't gonna take a nap baby?"

He nods "I will later, the twins will want to be fed in like... 8 minutes so I'll sleep later" I sigh "okay baby, just don't overwork yourself" he nods "I won't"
Taehyung gasps "whoa... Jimin.. Your son looks like you already"

I chuckle and yoongi gasps when jiya starts to cry. Yoongi looks at jungkook "what do I do?" jungkook giggles "she's hungry, don't panic because you'll make her panic" jungkook walks to him and gently takes jiya from him

I smile and then taehyun starts to cry, jungkook walks to jin and gently takes him. Jungkook sits on the couch, I walk to him and then lift his shirt off him making him blush "aigoo alpha" I roll my eyes "they're family shush"

I help him unclip the bra he was wearing to stop him leaking milk everywhere, he then lifts the twins up so they both attach to his nipples to feed, he scrunches up his face a little making me laugh a little "you'll get use to it"

Namjoon tilts his head "he... Breastfeeds?" I nod "yeah...all omegas do apparently... I dunno I ain't a doctor" he rolls his eyes. Hoseok tilts his head "do you have a scar kook?"

Jungkook shakes his head "no? I wasn't cut" jin tilts his head "but.. You don't have a... Y'know" I nod "omegas have a slit between their dick and ass hole... Its not visible but its kinda like lady's parts so the baby comes out there"

Yoongi and jin look at one another shocked "what?!" jungkook giggles "don't worry....its not important, it'll be explained to you if you ever have pups" yoongi scoffs "nah fuck that... Little pups are devils" I nod "like you then"

Yoongi growls at me "shut the fuck up... You certainly can't talk" I growl at him and then we all jump when jungkook growls louder "enough" we look at him and he then calms down

He moves the twins into his lap gently pulling the bra up and putting a shirt on. He gently lifts the twins up and walks up the stairs to their nursery.
He then a few minutes later walks back out with a monitor to watch them on

He places the monitor on the table and looks at me "do not growl around our children" he then looks at yoongi "don't start arguments around my children" taehyung snickers "the omegas in charge now chim" I nod "yeah... Seems like it"

We all gasp when suddenly a bird flies into the glass door. Jungkook gasps "oh goodness!" he stands up and walks to the door opening it "Sophie what was that for" he scoops the bird into his hands and stands up, the bird looks at him and he giggles "ah I forgot... Birds can't see glass"

He laughs a little "they really are here yes...and you can all meet them when they wake up..." he gasps "oh that's too early for that Sophie...that won't happen for years.." he continues to talk to the bird and I huff "sometimes I think they talk shit about me"

Yoongi nods "they aren't the only one" I glare at him "fuck off omega" he sticks his tounge out at me. Jungkook giggles walking back in to us and sits on the couch "I forgot birds can't see glass" I nod "yeah... What did it want?"

He looks at me "she jimin... Not it.. And she just wanted to meet the twins but I told her she'd have to wait for a couple of hours till they wake up..." I nod "I see..... Do they ever talk shit about me?"

He giggles and nods "they do...well..sone of them" I huff "I knew it!" he laughs a little and then looks at the others, yoongi looks at him "how was the birth?" jin and yoongi sit on the table in front of jungkook

I stand up and walk to hoseok, taehyung and namjoon "which one of you is gonna get your omega pregnant next?" they all shake their heads fast "no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no"

I laugh a little "ill remind you of that when you're all holding your pups in your arms" I hear a knock on the door.
Jungkook looks at me, I smile "I'll get it"

I walk to the door and open it and my eyes darken "mother..."