49

One week later

Jungkooks pov

I sit in my wolf form by the forest which was also basically our back yard...jimin hasn't been home in three days, he went into the forest to visit soobin and to have a chat with his parents but woundnt tell me what about.
I sit surrounded by some of the forest animals, I look around and smile seeing the animals all together

I growl seeing one of the foxes about to attack the duck

I growl seeing one of the foxes about to attack the duck. The fox then stops and sits down looking down. I huff and then nudge some of the raw meat I had by my foot towards him, the fox looks at me and I nod "go on"

It runs and starts to eat the meat.
I smile when a butterfly lands on my nose. I giggle a little and it then flies off. A Badger walks to me and looks up at me, I giggle and then lick it's head.

I then look up to see the rest of the animals wanting a 'kiss' from me, I giggle "Aish...there are so many of you" one by one I lick their head giving each one a 'kiss'
I groan a little when another animal joins the line "if I've already kissed you, you can't get another"

I look up and gasp "alpha!!!" I tackle him and he gasps "whoa! Careful pup" I lick his cheek over and over again "you're back!!!!!" He laughs and then sits up "I am, were you just being weird again talking to animals like a fricken Disney princess?"

I pout "I'm not a Disney princess! I've told you this many times!" He Huff's "well nobody else can understand these rodents!" I glare at him "they aren't rodents!" I look At one of the squirrels who squeaks

My eyes widen "language! Do not say that! There are babies around here!" Jimin looks at the squirrel "what did it say?" I tilt my head "you didn't understand?" He shakes his head "no baby...I did just say that"

I sigh "Aish...my baby brain is getting worse" I hear the fox growl and I sigh "don't even go there Mr!" I glare at the fox "he isn't that bad" the fox looks down and I giggle "alpha we should go inside, they're all insulting you"

Jimin gasps "you fucking rodents!" I stand up and then nuzzle kookys head "see you tomorrow Kookie....make sure everyone gets back to their homes safe okay" kooky squeaks and the animals then start to walk away

Me and Jimin walk inside shifting to our human forms again.he looks at me "how can you understand them?" I shrug "I don't know....I've always been able to...I guess I'm just special"

He puts his hands on my waist "it's a good thing...and you're special in a good way...you're unique" I giggle "thanks alpha...do you think our kids will be able to understand animals?" He shrugs "maybe...even if they can't we'll still love them no matter what"

I nod "what happened with your parents?" He smirks "what parents?~" my eyes widen "jimin...you didn't" he sits on the couch "wanna watch a film?" I sigh "don't change the subject jimin! They are your parents!" He Huff's "and now they're planted with the trees"

I sit next to him "you killed them?!" He shakes his head "of course not!" I calm down but then my eyes widen when he says "I just helped kill them" I cover my mouth "they are your parents!" He shrugs "they weren't in my eyes, they hurt you and my friends...and now they can't hurt anyone else"

I look down....he killed his own parents...

He lifts my chin "oh! Soobin asked me to give you a hug" he hugs me tightly and I hug back "how is he?" He nods "he's good...he misses you" I huff "I have to go back and see them all....I miss them All"

He shakes his head "you are not going into those woods while carrying our children...it is dangerous" I sigh and then climb onto his lap and he wraps his arms around me.

I look at the scar over his eye and sigh "mama bear really did scar you for life didn't she" he Huff's "does it look bad?" I giggle "no...it makes you hot~" he chuckles "Aish... taehyung has ruined you" I giggle a little

I then put my hand on his cheek and trace over some of the scar with my thumb "I love you" he puts his hands on my baby bump "I love you too...so so much...even though you are strange"

I gasp "hey!" I hit his chest lightly and he chuckles "you're my Disney princess...my Disney princess" I roll my eyes "whatever" he pulls me down to him and kisses me deeply and I kiss back gripping his shirt tightly

I can't believe he killed his parents....why would he do that?!?!! Aish...this alpha