39

Jungkooks pov

I run out of the cabin hearing mama bears growl. I see the rest of the pack and jimin stood Looking at the woods. I shift to my wolf form and run to the woods "COME ON! SHE COULD BE IN TROUBLE!"

I run into the woods and they all follow me. I sniff the air and then run to mama bears cave where I see her trying to get one of her cubs to move. My eyes widen "no...." I walk to her and her second cub jumps on jimin and starts to play with jimin.

I sit next to mama bear "I'm so sorry..." She looks at me "it was one of your kind! They ran away after attacking him! He was getting fish!!!" I look at the cub

" She looks at me "it was one of your kind! They ran away after attacking him! He was getting fish!!!" I look at the cub

"I-im so sorry.....i-i wish I could have helped..." I look down, she puts her paw on my head gently "it's not your fault... you didn't know....I don't blame you" I gently bite the scruff of the cub and walk towards the lake. I then dig a hole near a tree stump.

I gently lay the cub in it and lick it's head "I'm sorry I couldn't save you Koda" tears roll down my cheeks and mama bear walks to me "some preditors just....aren't as kind as you....we all die in the end...dont blame yourself dear" I look at her "but I could have helped! I wish I had heard you before!! I'm so sorry!!!"

She covers koda with dirt and jimin then walks over and places flowers on the dirt. He licks my cheek "hey...calm down, you couldn't do anything....it's okay" I watch mama bear hugging her other cub who is called Emily...

Emily looks at me "Kookie? Will Koda come back?" I look down "Koda is asleep

Emily looks at me "Kookie? Will Koda come back?" I look down "Koda is asleep.... he'll be asleep for awhile....b-but I promise you'll see him again" she walks to me and nuzzles my cheek "I love you kookie! You're my big big brother!!"

My eyes widen and I look at mama bear who nods "you're family...you and your alpha....thank you jungkook" I look at the flowers and smile a little and then jump on mama bear "I promise to protect you!! And Emily!! I promise!!" She wraps her paws around me "we promise to protect you too...now and forever right?"

I step back and nod. jimin smiles "both wolves and bears will continue to work together along with all the other forest animals and keep all the crime and death at low okay?" Mama bear looks at him and then back at me and giggles "you've chosen a good alpha...will you have pups together?"

My eyes widen and Emily jumps on my back "I uh....no I don't think so...I don't think we'd be good with pups" jimin shakes his head "yeah....I don't think we'll ever have pups", I nod.

Wonho looks at us "wait...but you aren't denying the relationship shit?" I look at him and then at jimin who chuckles and then touches his nose to mine making all the others gasp.

I move away and then hug mama bear again, I see Emily sat by Koda's small grave Talking "I hope you wake up soon...me and you can play with Kookie!!" My heart shatters when she lays down by the flowers and whimpers a little "I'll wait until you wake up oppa I promise!"

I move to Emily and lick her head "hey...your eomma wants to go back home...I'll stay here with alpha with koda and we'll call you as soon as he wakes up okay? We'll howl okay?", She nods and then nuzzles my cheek "thank you Kookie!!" She then runs to mama bear.

Jisung looks at them "there is a small cabin near camp you can use while the rest of us search for the wolf....you aren't safe out here" I hear a fox whimper Loudly and I then look at jimin when a loud growl is heard

Who is hurting all the animals?!

I look at the alphas "get all the animals to camp!!", Kai gasps "but pup-" I growl "GET EVERY ANIMAL TO THE CAMP NOW THEY AREN'T SAFE!!" Jimin looks at them "listen to the Luna guys....go" they all run to gather the animals and Jisung takes mama bear and Emily to their new cabin.

I look around and then sniff the air "it's a omega.....not an alpha.....but who would do this?!....and why?!" Jimin sighs "I don't know baby but we'll stop them I promise" he licks my cheek and we then gather up animals and take them back to camp

I make sure all the animals are here and all the birds aren't in the trees.
I head a loud growl again and the gates start to close but I see something in the distance

My eyes widen and then the gate closes fully protecting all the camps from whatevers out there

The king and queen are sorting out the animals but the animals just either growl at them or hide behind me

Who is doing this....

???? Pov

I watch the gate close and I see jeon Looking at me. I smirk a little feeling the blood from that cub and fox around my mouth "we'll meet again soon jeon~ and trust me....when we do~ you'll regret even being born!~"

This is a warning jeon~