15

JUNGKOOKS POV

I sit next to alpha and he sighs "we need to talk" I look down "have I done something wrong??" He shakes his head "no...." I look at him and tilt my head "what is it?"

He turns to me "I want you to tell me about your past..." My eyes widen "alpha i-" he cuts me off "call me jimin...or hyung....look.....I know you can be strong when you need to be and I want to know where you got your strength from...and as your alpha I deserve to know right?"

I turn to him and nod and then look down"I guess..." I go to speak but get cut off my a loud growl from alpha.i look up to see a pack of alphas around us and one of them pinning jimin down.

I gasp and then feel my eyes turning yellow and then hear jimin whimper. They turn fully yellow and I pounce on the alpha getting him off jimin and I dig my teeth into his throat and growl loudly pulling away letting him bleed out. I growl at all the other alphas as well who all run off.

I glare at one of the alphas who walk and pick up the bleeding out one. He whimpers and runs off carrying the alpha. I look at jimin who has a bleeding deep wound. My eyes turn normal and I walk to him "alpha..."

He sighs "it's not that deep don't worry" he goes to sit up but I stop him and I lick his wound to stop it getting infected. He then sits up and I step back "it should heal okay...." He nods "I've had worse don't worry"

He goes to speak again but I cut him off "it was when I was seven years old....I was in the orphanage playground....and I saw jin-hyung and yoongi-hyung playing together and I wanted to join in....and they let me....they were my only friends and my first friends....and then one of the alphas that worked there told us that he had candy for us because we were playing nicely....and....we went inside and you can guess what happened-",

He cuts me off "that alpha raped you three?!" I nod "y-yeah....we didn't know what was going on.... jin-hyung managed to get away and so did yoongi-hyung because they were strong....they tried to help me....but....I got this" I turn a little and show him a massive Scar on my side

I sigh "luckily my fur covers it....but it's still there when I'm in my human form....it's on my stomach..." I sigh "and I then decided to train and train and train until my body couldn't do it anymore....and when I was at my weakest....since I went training for years and I would always go for a run at night....he....he found me one night when I was running...I think I was eight? When this happened.....s-so a year after....he got fired from his job....but on the night he tried to....y'know....again........and I lost control.....I bit both his front paws off....and then his tail...."

I look at jimin who was looking at me shocked. I sigh "I was put into a mental hospital after that....I was ten when they let me go....but since then....I haven't let anything happen to me or my hyungs...."

He nods "but you submitted when the alphas surrounded you when you first arrived?" I nod "b-because I smelt your scent...." His eyes widen "my scent?" I nod again "y-yes...your scent is kinda like roses and dark chocolate.... and it made me feel...calm?.....and I knew nothing would happen to me....my hyungs also protected me..."

He nods "I see......thank you by the way....for taking that alpha down" I shake my head "it's fine.....just....don't tell anyone else?" He shakes his head "of course not....I'm glad you told me" I lay down by the lake and look into the water "but.... sometimes....I just wish to be a normal omega"

He lays next to me whimpering a little from his wound "what do you mean?" I sigh "omegas get treated like they're the most special beings on earth....they get treated so nicely.....I just want to be treated like that for once....not some omega with strength"

I look at him and he chuckles "you aren't like normal omegas jungkook" I nod "I know that....of course I know that....but I just....I wish sometimes that I was.." I feel him staring at me as I look back into the water.

He nods "if that's what you really want then that's how we'll treat you...." I gasp and look at him "really?" He nods "of course....I'm sorry for being so rude before..." I smile "don't worry....you're an alpha....it's how you are" we both laugh a little

Maybe alpha isn't as bad as I thought....he's actually really kind.....