17

JUNGKOOKS POV

I sigh and sit next to jimin who sits by a tree. He Huff's "you do know your friends wanted to talk to you?" I nod "y-yeah but they should focus on themselves and their alphas.....right?"

I lay down and watch my hyungs playing around with their alphas and their packs. I see Seulgi tackle Jin to the ground and both of them laugh. Everyone changes into their human forms

Kooky hops over to me and Jimin and sits in front of me. I look at him and sigh "hey kooky" I nuzzle him and he squeaks.
Jimin growls "get that bunny away from me" I gesture for kooky to run off and he hops away.

I look at jimin who lays down next to me "why are you suddenly clinging to me?" I stand up "I guess I'm just a clingy person....sorry" I start to walk away but he growls making me stop "I never said for you to leave"

I lay back down next to him and he sighs "look I know you're worried about the future....but think about positive things..... think about what type of alpha yours looking for....if you're gonna have any pups....what your wedding will be like......don't only think of the dark thinks jungkook....sometimes.....the light can make everything better"

I look at him and he nods "I didn't get to the top of the pack easily jungkook....I've had some dark times myself.....but my mother always said to just look at the bright side..... because the sun always shines on the darkness...." I smile and nod "y-yeah I guess you're right...."

I lean against him making his breath hitch "thank you alpha....." He nods "no problem....." I move away from him when my hyungs walk over in their wolf forms looking angry. Jin-hyung growls "what are you doing jeon jungkook?! We tried to talk to you and you ran off!!"

I sigh "b-because-" yoongi-hyung cuts me off "have you mated with this alpha?!" My eyes widen "w-what?! N-no-" jin-hyung growls at jimin who growls back. I step in between them "enough!" They look at me shocked. I growl "just listen to me!! No I am not mates with alpha! And I avoided you because I don't want to be in the way!!"

Jins eyes widen "in the way of what?" I step back "of your future and your happiness.....I've seen how happy you are playing around with the alphas...when you're with YOUR alphas....but when you see me your moods change into this protective mood....and I'm in the way of your future!"

I look down "you're gonna get married and have pups and I don't want to be the one to stand in the way of that!" I look at them both who were looking at me sadly. Yoongi nuzzles my cheek "Kookie....you aren't in the way of anything..."

I whimper and then everyone gasps when an omega wolf runs and shoves me out the way making me fall to the ground and wince a little. They lay next to jimin snuggling up to him.
Jin gasps and helps me up, I turn to the omega and growl a little

Jimin growls and stands up "hello Somi" he walks to me and checks me over for injuries but I stop him and shake my head. The omega giggles "jiminie~ it's been AGES!" Jimin Huff's "not long enough....now fuck off"

I tilt my head "who is this?" Taehyung walks over and Huff's "this is jimins ex girlfriend...and omega.....Somi" the omega nods "and who are you exactly? A slave for him?...ah my bags are all back there.... bring them to jimins cabin for me....me and Jimin will be sharing a bed~"

Yoongi goes to speak but I stop him "I'm not a slave....and IF you were his omega shouldn't you call him alpha? And not jimin?" Her eyes widen "who the fuck are you to tell me what I can and cannot call my boyfriend you pathetic and weak omega!" I giggle "I didn't tell you anything...I was just asking....now alpha really doesn't like to stand in the sun for long....so move out his shaded place please"

She doesn't move.jimin sighs "omega-" I ignore him and then walk to Somi and growl with my eyes turning yellow and then I push her out the way. Jimin chuckles and lays back where he was before. My eyes turn normal and I huff "not so weak and pathetic now am I?~"

Jimin looks at somi "I have a new omega that I care for now" I yawn and turn around to face her and I whisper in her ear "and I'm not like normal omegas~" her eyes widen and she quickly runs away.

I yawn and then lay down and have my head on my front paws and feel everyone staring at me....
How am I gonna explain this....