48

The next day
Jungkooks pov

I open the front door and gasp seeing most of the civilians who live around here stood outside. A child gasps "it's Luna!"
I step back "uh...good morning?" I'm not good with talking with people....I prefer animals...

Jimin then walks to me and looks outside and gasps and then mumbles "the fuck?" He then gently pushes me behind him "good morning...how can we help you?" One boy gasps "it's really him!! Eomma he's back!!!" I tilt my head

Jimin looks at me and I shrug, I stand next to him and he tilts his head "I'm slightly confused...will one of you explain what is happ-" he gets cut off by them all getting onto their knees and bowing to him his eyes widen "w-what"

One man smiles Looking up "our king has returned" jimin glances at me again and I gently hug his arm "b-but he's the Prince?" They all stand up and one young girl smiles "nope! He's king! Park jimin...our king...there have been tales told about you! You're amazing!!"

Jimin looks around "tales?" A little boy steps forward "yep! My grandfather always tells me that one day park jimin will be king and he and his Luna will being peace to the county and keep us all safe!" I giggle a little and Jimin steps outside and looks around "there is so many of you...where did this all come from?"

An elderly woman walks forward "from me" he looks at her and gasps "jiyeon...you're alive?" She smiles "hello jimin..." I watch them confused. Jimin walks to her "it's been years....you're-" she cuts him off "I am almost 120 years old yes...but you really think I'd leave before seeing you again... you've grown so much" she squishes his cheeks

"Oh where has all your chubbiness gone?" She smiles. Jimin huffs "jiyeon! My omega is over there shush" she looks at me "he's your omega?...jeon jungkook right....I've heard a lot about you" my eyes widen "y-you have?" I gulp, she slowly walks to me and cups my cheeks "strong.... beautiful.... independent.... rebellious....cute...yeah...just how I've heard"

Jimin dismisses everyone else and they all walk away. Jiyeon lets me go "may I come in?" I nod "of course!" I help her into the house and she sits on the couch. jimin walks in and closes the door "I can't believe you're still alive..." I gasp "jimin!" He Huff's "what?! Many people don't live till 90!"

Jiyeon sighs "you haven't changed have you jimin" I look at her "would you like a drink?" She smiles "a tea please dear" I nod and walk to the kitchen making her a drink

She's almost 120?!...that's....old..I didn't think anyone could live for that many years....but I guess she can...
Does everyone in this country know about jimin?....they believe he'll bring peace to the whole country....

I make jiyeon a tea and jimin a coffee and then walk into the lounge and see jimin sat glaring at jiyeon. I hand jiyeon her tea "here you go" she smiles "thank you dear" I hand jimin a coffee "you haven't had yours this morning" he smiles "thanks baby"

I sit down next to jimin pulling a blanket over my legs. Jimin looks at me "did you not make yourself one?"I look at him and shake my head "no there's no more milk left...but it's okay I don't need one" he Huff's "open your mouth a little"

I tilt my head and then he puts his mug to my lips and tips it a little so I can drink some. I drink some and then he pulls it away "alright?" I smile and nod "thank you alpha" he wipes my lips with his thumb. He looks at my lips and then back at my eyes

He leans closer to me and I blush "u-uh j-jiyeon i-is-" she cuts me off "no no it's fine...I'm sure you haven't had a morning kiss or anything" she sips her tea. Jimin then gently grabs my chin after putting his drink down and kisses me sweetly.

I kiss back and close my eyes, he pulls me closer kissing me deeply. I kiss back and he then pulls away slowly, he chuckles "you're cute when flustered" I blush and then look at jiyeon "s-so...is there any reason you came to visit?"

She smiles "well I knew my stories would come true....park jimin has returned with a beautiful Luna...who will both keep this country at peace...he is the king here...his parents aren't known by the civilians"jimin sighs "they're still in the forest" she nods "and they can stay there....they don't deserve the titles they have"

Jimin sighs "jiyeon....why did you tell these stories...Im not a good alpha! Let alone a good king!....I can't keep this place safe! Why would you do that?" She smiles "I've been telling those tales before you were even born...where do you think your mother got your name from?" His eyes widen "jiyeon....I'm sorry"

I look at him and then at jiyeon who smiles wider "not alone you can't....but with your omega? You're capable of anything....put your mind to it and you both can do it...together" my eyes widen and she smirks "and the pups you're having obviously"

I look at her shocked and jimin looks at me. I look down and jimin growls a little "did you do a test?" I whimper and nod "y-yes..." Jiyeon nods "it's in the trash....three of them...I saw them when I walked in..."

I tilt my head "but the trash is in the kitchen" she looks at me and smiles "I'm not like other old ladies pup" my eyes widen and I then stand up and walk to the kitchen. I pull one test out that I didn't chuck away out the cabinet

I walk to jimin and hand it to him, he looks at it and smiles a little

I sigh "I didn't tell you when I did it.... because I was panicking...I was worried...I'm sorry" he stands up "don't apologize baby...you're gonna have a baby!! Possibly two babies!! This is amazing!" He hugs me and I hug back smiling a little

Jiyeon winks at me and I blush still hugging jimin

We're gonna have a family....yeah...a family...