12

A few days later
Jungkooks pov

I giggle sat in a field of flowers petting a bunny. Alpha yelled at me this morning and told me to get out his sight and that's what I did....I just ran and ran until I came to this field....it's so beautiful here and there are mountains and a lake in the distance...

The bunny squeaks making me giggle (I was in my human form by the way) I stroke it and sigh "this is the reason I hid my strength

The bunny squeaks making me giggle (I was in my human form by the way) I stroke it and sigh "this is the reason I hid my strength.... because now they expect so much from me....I can do it.....but...I just don't want to let anyone down"

The bunny tilts his head and I shift into my wolf form and then walk to a tree and the bunny hops next to me. I shift to my Human form again and then take a deep breath "watch this" I close my eyes and then open them and they're bright yellow.

I punch the tree trunk and my eyes go normal and I gasp when the tree falls down. I look at my fist to see blood. I sit against the fallen tree and grip my hair "if i continue like this then.... something is going to go wrong.... something I can't control" the bunny sits on top of the trunk and squeaks.

I hear a growl behind us and I sigh and mumble "alpha found us didn't he" I stroke the bunny and the bunny squeaks.i shift to my wolf form and see alpha stood behind us

He Huff's "I told you to tell me where you would be! And not make me wonder around for you" I sit down and the bunny nuzzles my injured paw (from punching the tree)"I'm sorry

He Huff's "I told you to tell me where you would be! And not make me wonder around for you" I sit down and the bunny nuzzles my injured paw (from punching the tree)"I'm sorry.....okay?.....you told me to get out your sight and that's what I did"

Alpha walks to me and the bunny hops behind me and he looks at my paw "what happened" I sigh and gesture to the tree behind me. His eyes widen "you punched that down? Whoa..... you're maybe almost as strong as an alpha.... what else can you do"

I stand up "alpha.....I'm tired....I'm hungry and i don't feel well.... please stop.....just for today....another day I'll show you more of my strength....I just want to be a normal omega for a day!"

He scoffs "a normal omega is weak and doesn't have half the strength you have!" I walk past him and to the lake with the bunny hopping beside me. I lay down on the bank of the lake and sigh "I don't want to keep living like this.....I should use my strength to my advantage....not to prove that I'm the strongest omega.."

Alpha sits next to me "you're lucky to be strong jungkook....not many omegas can protect themselves like you can" I scoff "I can't protect myself....I'm weak when it comes to that.....but when it comes to my friends.....then im the strongest I can be.....I couldn't care less if I died today....as long as my friends are okay then that's all that matters"

He looks at me shocked "that's the first omega I've ever Hurd say that" we both shift to our human forms and sit in the same spot and the bunny jumps into my lap and I stroke it.
I sigh "I'm the first omega to have killed my own kind before as well"

He gasps "wait....what?" I look at him and then look down and nod not saying anything else but I feel him staring at me