20

The next day
Jungkooks pov

I sigh sitting by the river alone staring at my reflection....all the alphas had training today and are all out...and the omegas aren't allowed to be near one another today...so we're all left alone in our pack camps.

I see a fish in the water and smile a little changing into my human form. I put my hand into the water and the fish swims and rubs itself against my hand and I giggle and then more fishes swim over and to the same making me giggle more

I see kooky hop over to me and I smile "hey kooky" he squeaks and I smile and then stop playing with the fish and then shift into my wolf form and lay down and then Lean my head on my front paws and the fish stay swimming around near me.

I sigh....this is so boring!....kooky lays down next to me and squeaks. I look at him and then lick his back and his head as I would if I had pups. I stop and then nuzzle his cheek and he squeaks again, I sigh "I wonder if kooky has a family....."

Kooky looks at me and I smile and then lay down with my head on my front paws again and see the fish still swimming around near me.
Aish why do other animals seem to like me so much....

I sit up and feel alphas presence getting stronger. I smile and then stand up and see my pack in the distance and jimin walking in front of them all, he sees me and I giggle and then run towards him, he gasps when I tackle him to the ground and lick his cheek many times "YOURE BACK!"

He nods and groans as he lays on his back with his paws up Looking at me "Aish you damn omega" I giggle "I was so bored!" He Huff's "let me up" I look down at him

Han chuckles "I'm suprised you are doing that pup....you don't remember yesterday do you?" My eyes widen and I quickly move away from jimin "a-alpha I'm so sorry! I completely forgot! I shouldn't go near you! Aish I'm so stupid!"

He stands up and Huff's shaking to get the dirt off him "oh shut up that doesn't matter....you scented me and I scented you.... nothing matters....just warn me if you're gonna do that again" I nod and then walk back to the river feeling terrible about what I just did

Why am I so stupid? He should have ripped me apart for tackling him like that! My omega instincts kicked in when I sensed alphas presence....I need to learn to control my omega...

Kooky sits next to me again and I look at him "I'm a freaking idiot" kooky squeaks and then hops away making me huff "I guess he agrees...." I look down at the fish and sigh.
I jump when I hear jimins voice behind me "don't feel bad about what you did..."

He sits next to me. I look down "my omega got excited....I'm so sorry alpha....I couldn't control her" (Jungkooks wolf is a girl since it's an omega) jimin chuckles "I had trouble controling my alpha...all the way back he just wanted to run to you..."

I sigh "sorry....I guess I cause more problems then I thought" he nuzzles my cheek "of course you don't....you're my omega remember...of course my alpha will want to run to you no matter what"
I look at him he rolls his eyes "look...I hate omegas....but I have to deal with you as you're my omega okay?....so don't be so dramatic"

He walks away and I huff....how can he go from Being kind and caring to being a stubborn and rude alpha in the course of Two minutes.......

Aish alphas confuse me...