18

Two days later

JUNGKOOKS POV

I sigh and nod listening to the king scould me about using my strength against Somi. Jimin walks in and growls "you're really scoulding him because he stopped his alpha from feeling uncomfortable?"

The queen sighs "he shouldn't use his strength against other omegas" jimin rolls his eyes "so he can use it against alphas but if an omega attacks him he has to cry for help? Fucking think about your logic mother before speaking....Somi is banished from my camp and if she is seem on my camp again I will rip her limb from limb"

He looks at me "come on pup you need to get ready for the celebration" I nod and then walk to jimin and we both change into our human forms

((All three packs come together once every year when the moon shines purple and celebrate together with a huge party))

I follow jimin and he then walks into our cabin and hands me clothes "wear this" I gulp "but this is a dress......I'm a boy?" He nods "all the omegas are wearing dresses....its part of the celebration" I nod "oh I see........ okay" I sigh and then he walks out.

I change into the dress I was in and sigh

Jimin walks back in "what's wrong?" I shake my head "nothing

Jimin walks back in "what's wrong?" I shake my head "nothing.....why is it red?"he nods "because of our pack name..... bloodlust are in red....moonshine are in grey and nightwalkers are in black" I nod "I see...."

I turn to him and gasp a little

He smiles "put the shoes on and we'll get going" I sigh and then put some red heels on and we walk out and start the walk to the lake

He smiles "put the shoes on and we'll get going" I sigh and then put some red heels on and we walk out and start the walk to the lake..he stops me walking "you'll be called in soon...wait here" I nod and he then walks away.

I gasp when I hear yoongi whining. I then turn around and laugh a little seeing both my hyungs in dresses too. Jin was in grey with some black slip-on shoes