40

Jungkooks pov

I manage to get cabins for all the animals and make sure they'll all be comfortable. I see the king Looking over the large wall separating the camps from the forests (they put the gate up when I ran away along with the wall)

I then climb up the wall and sit with him "is there anything out there?", He sighs "I'm not sure....there must be...we have alphas roaming around the woods but nothing has been found yet....they only show up when it has something to do with you"

My eyes widen "open the gates...I'm going out" he growls "no! You think I'm opening the gates to let the future Luna and queen get killed?! No!" I look out at the forest and see something on the hill in the distance "send the alphas to the hill!"

He tilts his head "why?" I growl "just do it!" I climb down and walk to the cabin, I get stopped by kooky, I look at him "oh hey kooky" I sit down and he squeaks. I tilt my head "who?" He squeaks again and my eyes widen "really?" He nods

Jimin walks over "baby...the birds are asking for you" I tilt my head "the birds?" He nods. I walk to a tree that was full of birds and I look up at them. One of them tweets and then looks over at the hill

I growl "for god sake!! LISTEN UP!!" I turn around and all the alphas look at me. I sigh "do NOT let ANYONE leave or enter camp or the premises....jimin follow me..." I look at the king "GET THOSE ALPHAS BACK NOW! THEY WONT SURVIVE OUT THERE!"

I look at the birds "please keep an eye on her...I would greatly appreciate it" they tweet and then fly off. Me and Jimin walk to our cabin and I close the door. I shift to my human form and he does the same "everyone is in danger...and I don't know what to do"

We sit on his bed "what do you mean baby?", I look at him "kooky and then birds told me that she's in the woods and she is so dangerous! She could kill anyone!....and it's all my fault....I need to save everyone here jimin!"

His eyes widen "wait hold on...how is this your fault and WHO is out there?", I sigh "my old... teacher...." He tilts his head "teacher?" I look at him "the one who taught me how to defend myself and how to fight....I promised I'd give her something as I got to the age 18"

He rolls his eyes "you aren't eighteen yet...plus...what did you promise her?" I look at him "my first pup....I didn't think I'd ever find an alpha! I didn't think I'd ever have pups and now I'm scared!! She will kill everyone in this camp until she gets it!!"

He growls "What were you thinking?!?!!!?" I shrug "I don't know!! I was young!!....I'm so sorry!! Everyone is in danger and I don't know what to do!" He shrugs "it's simple....you're gonna have pups and we're going to real her into camp and then kill her"

My eyes widen and I stand up "I can't have pups yet!! I can't!" He stands up "do you want everyone to die?!" I shake my head "n-no...but there has to be another way!" He shakes his head "not right now...so...give me your consent and then we'll make pups and then in seven months... because you're a male...we will be able to get rid of her!!....we have to keep her at bay for seven months and then we'll be able to get her into the camp and everyone will kill her!! Its my only idea....come on....for the pack"

I-i don't know what to do!!!

What do I do?!
What do I do?!
What do I do?!
What do I do?!