38

Jungkooks pov

I smile watching jimin talking to his mother, I don't know what they're talking about it but I just came with jimin cause my omega wants to be by his alpha all the time.
I growl when she nuzzles his cheek. They both look at me and I gasp "ah I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!!" I back away slowly when they both Walk towards me.

Jimin growls "stop" I stop and look down "I didn't mean to growl! I'm sorry" I bow my head "I'm sorry your Highness", she smiles and sits down "it's alright dear...he's your alpha" jimin nuzzles my cheek "you alright?"

I nod and then lick his cheek "my omega just didn't like her touching you....sorry" he chuckles "it's alright baby- uh I mean pup" my eyes widen "d-did you just-" he nods "I did yes...I'm sorry" I giggle and then touch our noses together and then look at him

His eyes widen "Aish....I can't fight this anymore....I love you pup" my eyes widen "w-wait.... r-really?" He nods "and to be completely honest...I think I always have....I've just been to scared to admit it" I nuzzle his cheek "I love you too alpha"

He chuckles "so...will you be my boyfriend?" I jump on him making him fall backwards and laugh nodding "of course I will!!!" He laughs and then licks my cheek

Walk back to camp

W

e walk through the forest and I giggle when jimin licks my cheek again "we probably shouldnt tell the others until later...just in case.... y'know" I nod and then we arrive at camp "yeah....I won't tell anyone don't worry"

???? Pov

You might not tell anyone omega~ but I will! And then jimin will be MINE!
You're so so lucky you slept with jimin last night....
Trust me, if you were in your own bed I would have ripped you limb from limb

Watch out jeon~