13

Jimins pov

I stare at Jungkook who lays by the lake in his wolf form while a white bunny lays next to him
He killed his own kind before????

He sighs "we should head back to camp....the sun is going down..." I nod "yeah..." We start to walk and the bunny follows him.
I look at him "when did you kill one of your own kind?" He looks at me and then looks down "i-i.....I can't tell you that....I'm sorry alpha"

He walks into our cabin and I walk in after and I see him shift into his human form

He looks at his sweater and sighs "a-alpha? Can I have another sweater?" I nod and then change into my human form and huff

I walk to the closet and get him out another sweater and give it to him.he puts it on and then lays on his bed with the bunny still right by him

How does a wolf become friends with a bunny?! That's impossible!....well....I thought so anyway....
I need to find out more about this omega....he's so innocent but yet....so mysterious!

Jungkooks pov

I lay on my bed stroking the white bunny. I sigh "we should give you a name.....how about...kooky?" The bunny hops and I giggle a little "kooky it is" I lay on my back and kooky jumps onto my chest and lays down and I stroke her.

I feel alpha staring at me....he's not going to stop staring at me until I tell him about the...... incident....and I don't plan on doing that.....

What I did....isn't forgiveable....not even Yoongi-hyung or jin-hyung know what I did.... because when I tell them.... they'll be scared of me.....or they'll be disgusted and will never speak to me again....same with alpha.....

Alpha growls "I'm not gonna force you to tell me your past omega but one day I expect to hear it from you" I nod "one day I will tell you.....but right now....I'm to scared too....." He nods and sits on his bed "how can I gain your trust?"

I sit up and kooky hops down and sits next to me on the bed. I look at alpha and sigh "maybe....don't be so harsh and rude?" He Huff's and nods "okay....."
I look down and go to speak but another alpha walks in and growls loudly "park jimin your father requests your presence....I shall take care of your omega!"

Alpha Huff's and looks at me and I nod and he then shifts into his wolf form and walks out the cabin. The other alpha sits in front of my bed staring at me, I roll my eyes and lay down cuddling with kooky again

Do you really think alpha will try and gain my trust??.......I want to trust him...I really do....it's just.......I'm really scared....