35

((A/N:hey, My friend is writing this chapter cause I'm studying rn...I'll write the next one I promise...also please tell me if you don't like the chapter so I can change it....by the way, my friend is a baby army so he might not get things 100% or something....idk....and I don't know what he's going to write....so....have fun I guess....))

..

Slight smut warning....
You'll understand when you read it....

A few days later
Jimins pov

I

yawn listening to taehyung and Hoseok bickering over their omega and who gets to mate him first, we were all led under some shade while our omegas are playing in the river (all in wolf forms) Namjoon looks at me "when will you and your omega mate?" My eyes widen "never! No! He isn't ready for that! He wouldn't want that! He wouldn't-", taehyung cuts him off "whoa calm down!....what do YOU want jimin? You're the alpha?"

I shrug "just cause I'm the alpha doesn't mean I can control him taehyung....that's not how it works..." Taehyung shrugs "but can't you imagine what it's like?" I tilt my head "what? Having sex with him?...why would I imagine that?!" He shakes his head "no! But just close your eyes!" I shake my head "no", he growls "close your eyes!"

I Huff and then close my eyes and taehyung chuckles "now just imagine jungkook getting too embarrassed to say what he wants, so he gets on his knees and looks up at you with his hands on your thighs, you asking him what he wants and to use words, but instead of using words jungkook just whines and rubs his cheek against you~"

I open my eyes and look at him "there is something seriously wrong with you!" He laughs "want me to give you more things to imagine?" hoseok laughs "I kinda wanna hear what he has to say"I roll my eyes "IF I close my eyes....you have to stop talking for ATLEAST 20 Minutes after AND I'm allowed to punch you"

Taehyung nods "it'll be worth it I promise!" I roll my eyes and then he gasps "alright! All of you close your eyes" I huff...I'm going to regret this....I close my eyes and taehyung laughs a little "okay so use your imagination.... imagine throat fucking your omega, watching them gag and tear up from feel throating....the filthy sounds that they make, you seeing them cum without even touching themselves, just getting turned on by sucking you off"

I hear Jungkooks laughs....Aish...this doesn't help at all.... taehyung chuckles "another one?" I stay silent and taehyung smirks "none of you said no! So imagine! Your omega Cumming without permission...but instead of you stopping to punish them, you just go harder, faster, fucking them through their orgasm and making them cry and nearly scream from the overwhelming pleasure"

My eyes shoot open when I feel jungkook walking over. He giggles and licks my cheek "what you doing?" Taehyung rolls around laughing madly. I Huff "nothing pup don't worry" he lays down next to me panting "we're having a break from playing for a few minutes...I won a game of hide and seek and then I played with a deer in the water too!" How....how was a WOLF...playing with a deer.......is he like a....animal Whisperer or something?!?!!!

yoongi and Jin walk over and yoongi yawns a little "was taehyung talking about sex again or something? You're all so flustered",

Jin sits next to namjoon who puts a paw over him, yoongi lays in between hoseok and taehyung who was still laughing. I look at yoongi "he casually talks to you about it?" He nods "yeah...he told me to imagine Something....cover Jungkooks ears and I'll tell you" I use my front paws to cover Jungkooks ears and he tilts his head confused

Yoongi laughs a little "he told me to imagine my alphas pinning me down and fucking me until I cry and when they finish I should imagine Myself begging for more while they look down at me smirking"
I huff "taehyung, buddy....im taking you to a fucking mental hospital"

Taehyung laughs "jimin you are litterally the most perverted one here! I'm just taking your place while you're being sweet and kind to your omega" I huff and then lick Jungkooks cheek moving my paws.jin yawns a little "why would you just casually talk to your omega about that?"

Hoseok Huff's "he was horny and yoongi wouldnt have sex with him" yoongi nods and then Huff's "let's stop talking about it now!" Taehyung smirks "aw....but I have one more!" Jungkook huffs "I wanna know what's going on! Tell me!" He sits up and then sits in front of taehyung

I gasp "jungkook no! Taehyung do not tell him!" They both ignore me and taehyung sits up "alright kook close your eyes", yoongi Huffs "alpha....dont...he's Innocent" taehyung shrugs "he asked me to tell him!" Jungkook closes his eyes and taehyung laughs a little "alright...imagine this.... imagine you trying to ride your alphas dick....you turning into a moaning mess, your alpha sees you struggling and takes control, he places your arms around their neck and he lets you bury your face in his Chest before thrusting into you over and over so you can cum together"

Jungkook shoots his eyes open and then runs to me curling up to my side hiding his face in my fur. I laugh a little "I told you baby" he whines "I didn't wanna imagine that" I chuckle and then he moves and sits up glaring at taehyung, I lean my head ontop of his

 I laugh a little "I told you baby" he whines "I didn't wanna imagine that" I chuckle and then he moves and sits up glaring at taehyung, I lean my head ontop of his

I'm glad he's back......however.....remind me to kill taehyung later.....
I'll do it during the night....so nobody knows who it was....