24

Jungkooks pov

I make sure jimin isn't around and I giggle jumping into the river. I then jump around splashing.
I see all the fish around me. I then sit on a rock and look down at the fish

Why aren't they swimming away?
Am I snow white? Or Cinderella?!

I giggle and then change back into my human form, all my clothes are soaked but I don't care. I put my hand into the water and smile when fish swim to my hand "can I talk to you guys? Brush against my hand if yes"

One fish brushes against my hand making me squeal "I can speak to other animals! I'm a Disney princess!" I giggle when one of the fish jump in and out the water.
I put my hand in my lap again and sigh "this is the only fun I get here... alpha barley lets me outside"

Jimins pov

I look out the window seeing jungkook jumping around in the river. Wonho walks to me "alpha your omega is in the river, should I send someone to remove him?", I shake my head "of course not! He's having fun....leave him alone"

I see Jisung walking to the river. I tilt my head and then smile a little watching Jisung start to jump around with jungkook. I lean my head on my front paws leaning out the window watching them both

My heart swells listening to jungkook laughing. I smile a little and then wonho chuckles a little "you're going soft..." I huff "shut up....I can smile if I want to" he chuckles and then walks out "come on alpha....im sure your omega wants to play with you and not Jisung.....Minho wants Jisung anyways"

I huff "Minho is from another pack who I don't like!" Wonho rolls his eyes and I then walk to the river.
Jungkook freezes In his place "uh oh..."

I look at the water and see all the fish quickly swim away. I groan

Aish the things I do for this omega...

I step into the water and huff when my paws get all muddy and wet.i see jungkook staring at me. I smirk a little and then kick my back legs and splash wonho who gasps "wha-"
Jungkook giggles making me smile a little.

Jungkook then changes into his wolf form and jumps into the water splashing us a lot.
I laugh a little and we continue to all play in the river, jungkook laughs and then licks my cheek making me look at him

He smiles and does it again "today was fun" I smile and nod "yeah...it was" we all walk out the water and shift to our human forms, jungkook grabs my hand "alpha?" I look at him "yeah?" He smiles "thank you...." He kisses my cheek and then let's go of my hand and walks inside to change

My heart beats faster and I look at wonho who was smirking.
I huff "you might be right wonho....." Wonho laughs "I know I am.... you'll have pups soon I guarantee it!" I growl "too far....we aren't doing that"

Jisung laughs "uh hu....let me record that a second" I glare at them and then walk inside and see jungkook putting on one of my hoodies making me smirk a little.

Aish....my heart is being stupid.....stupid alpha instincts...