11

One week later
Jimins pov

I start to take a break from training with jungkook for the day and I lay down by a tree and huff (in my wolf form) he sniffs the air and gasps "hyungs!" I look up to see him tackle the other two omegas who were just taking a rest from training. Taehyung,hoseok and namjoon walk to me (all of us were in wolf forms)

They lay down around me and I growl a little "how's your omegas?" Hoseok nods "our one is feisty...always biting back but we love it~"  namjoon nods "my one is very kind and caring....he even helped clean one of my wounds yesterday...."

Taehyung chuckles "how's yours?" I huff "he barley even fucking speaks to me.....be bows every time i walk near him and whimpers every time I talk to him.....like what the fuck have I done to him?!"

Hoseok smiles "you haven't got him to trust you....that's the main thing about having an omega....you have to make them trust you..." I look at him "how do I do tha-"
We hear a scream and we look over at the three omegas to see jungkook pinning an alpha down and Jin led on the floor whimpering

My eyes widen "holy shit...." We all run towards them and I stand next to jungkook "what happened?" Jungkook growls loudly and my eyes widen when he bites down hard on the alphas throat.i step back a little when jungkook lets the alpha go who was whimpering loads.

Jungkook growls "don't ever touch my friend!!!" He has blood around his mouth and the alpha lays there losing a lot of blood. We all stare at Jungkook as he walks to Jin and then growls at namjoon and licks Jins wound that he had on his side.

Jungkook sits next to him and nuzzles his paw "make sure to rest hyung okay?"he nods and namjoon then lifts Jin onto his back and then walks back to their camp. Jungkook sits down and looks down making me raise an eyebrow

He just....fought and won against an alpha!.....he isn't as weak as I thought he was.... holy fuck....
Yoongi tackles him "that was amazing Kookie! When did you learn that!" Jungkook giggles "from you hyung! I've been waychi you and jin-hyung fight ever since I was younger and i guess i snapped when that alpha bit jin-hyung"

They both sit up and jungkook looks at me and then looks down "i-im sorry" I tilt my head "why are you sorry?" He gulps "i-i-i- hurt another alpha..." I shrug "you protected your friend.....you were strong.....well done omega.....you aren't as weak as I thought~"

He bows to me "thank you your Highness" I roll my eyes "say goodbye to your other friend and follow me" he says goodbye to the other omega and then walks to me. We start to walk back to camp and I look at him "you killed an alpha....why did you hide your strength?....you pretended to be weak"

He nods "that's because i am weak....it's just....there are times when....for example.....today....an alpha suddenly attacked my hyung....my omega for protective of my hyung and I got angry.....i am weak....it's just....at times....I can kill when I wanna"

I nod "I don't understand why you acted so weak though.....when you're actually so strong" he sighs "something happened....in my past and....since then I....I have hidden Everything I use to be like.....I'm better this way....." I go to speak but he starts to chase a Butterfly.

We arrive at camp and I walk to the other alphas while jungkook chases a butterfly "who knows about Jungkooks past?" All of them shake their heads. I growl "fucking dammit....." I walk to my cabin and watch jungkook out the window

Why would someone with a lot of strength hide it?!....
Especially an omega who can easily kill a fucking alpha! Now that's fucking impressive and this is ME saying this....I still don't like the omega but that was impressive....

I just want to know why he's hiding his strength.....why he chooses to act weak and pathetic and not strong.....
Omegas are so secretive sometimes and it pisses me off