41

Jungkooks pov

I gasp and walk backwards "a-alpha we aren't ready for that! I-im sorry! But no!" He stops walking and then looks out the window "then we'll have to use someone else's pup" he shifts to his wolf form and walks out the cabin. I shift to my wolf form and follow him "alpha! I'm sorry I just-"

He Huffs "that's enough...you're not ready that's fine... enough of it now" He walks to a group of pups that were running around playing((they were from another pack, all the packs are together now)) he growls a little, they all stop running and look at him "alpha!!", I see him smile a little Looking at the cubs

He chuckles "okay pups! Which one of you wants to come on a fun mission with me and Luna?" The pups and jump up "ME ME ME ME ME!!" He chuckles and then looks at me and looks away putting on a serious look.

I sit behind him and watch him with the pups. He leans down and whispers Something to them, one of the girls gasp "oh! Me!!! I want a bunny!!!" He laughs "then I'll get you a bunny...anyone else?" The girl steps forward "what about my twin? We're both six years old! We're do the best!!, Pleeeeeeeeeease alpha!"

He tilts his head "twins?" A boy steps forward and hides behind the girl looking at me. I smile and walk to him "hey" I lean down and nuzzle his cheek "do you wanna help us?" He nods a little "b-but I'm s-scared"

I lick his head "we won't let anything happen to you...I promise" all the other pups step back apart from the twins.
I look at jimin who was playing with the girl laughing...he's so good with kids...

I look at the boy "what's your name?" He looks up at me "I'm soobin...and that's miyeon" I smile "where is your eomma?" He looks at an alpha and omega sat by the tree. I walk to them "excuse me" they stand up and bow "Luna...it's a pleasure to meet you"

I smile "ah uh thank you....I was wondering if me and alpha could take care of the twins for a little while?" They're eyes widen "really?", I nod "of course! We uh...we would uh...like to have pups of our own...but aren't ready yet" the alpha chuckles "alpha looks so good with kids though"

I turn around and see jimin playing with all the pups laughing. I sigh "yeah...well...it's me...who is the one who isn't ready.....I'll make sure nothing happens I promise" the omega nods "of course! Thank you Luna" I smile and then me and soobin walk to the pups and jimin

Jimin looks at me and then sighs and stops playing "miyeon...come on we need to go find the correct alphas for the job" she nods and jumps on jimins back
Jimin then carries her to the head alphas of the packs. Soobin walks close to me and we follow them.

We both sit down behind the alphas and jimin choses the needed alphas for the jobs. I lay down and soobin looks at me "why does this bad lady want your pup?" I look at him "because I was a bad person" he nuzzles my nose "I don't think you're a bad person"

My eyes widen a little and he lays down next to me "when you have pups they're gonna be so lucky", he cuddles up to me and I sigh a little...i can't put this pup in danger... jimin walks to me "let's get this done with and make sure everyone is safe" I shake my head "no I can't!" I sit up and he looks at me shocked "excuse me?"

I sigh "I can't deal with this jimin! I can't put them in danger! I'm going out to deal with this on my own! Take care of the pups!" His eyes widen "you are not going out there jungkook!!" I glare at him "watch me" I stand up and nuzzle soobins cheek "stay with alpha okay?"

He looks up at me "what about you?" I look at the gate "I'll be back...I made this mess...I have to fix it" I turn to walk away but every wolf was stood in my way. Jimin stands in front of me "I'm not letting you get killed jungkook!" I growl "get out my way jimin...I made this mess!! Its my job to fix it!! Now get out my way!!"

He growls at me making me step back "I SAID YOU ARE NOT TO LEAVE THIS CAMP! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME JUNGKOOK?!" I whimper and look down, everyone was silent. I look up at jimin again "I'm sorry" I see his face soften and I lick his cheek "I wish I could listen to you",

His eyes widen "what?", I use everyone's guard down as an advantage and I run and then climb up the wall hearing jimin
A

nd the other alphas calling for me to come back.

This is probably a Terrible idea but I can't put those pups in danger...I just can't do it....

Its my fault...I have to fix this...alone...