45

Jungkooks pov

We all walk in our human forms into the town holding out things. Jimin points to two houses either side of a massive house "you lot, pick one of those each and those will be yours" taehyung, yoongi and Hoseok walk into one house and namjoon and Jin walk into the other.

Jimin then grabs my hand and we walk to the massive house but stop when we hear other civilians come out of their houses whispering "the prince is back?" "He's back?" "After all these years he's returned?" Jimin tilts his head and turns around making them all gasp "he has really returned!!"

I gasp "they know you?" He shrugs "I guess so...come on" he opens the door and my eyes widen "it's so...posh" jimin looks around and smiles "it's just how I remember it..." He looks at me "do you want to share a bedroom? Or have seperate ones?"

I giggle "let's share one! That way we can be closer right?", He Chuckles and nods "yeah" he leads me to the bedroom and I gasp when he opens the door "whoa..."

He puts the bags down on the couch and I look around "it's so amazing in this house

He puts the bags down on the couch and I look around "it's so amazing in this house...your grandmother gave it to you?" He nods and sits on the bed "yeah,she said when I find the one I want to spend the rest of my life with and move in here"

He grabs both my hands and I stand between his legs "you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" He nods "I couldn't imagine it with anybody else" I smile and then put my hand on his cheek "thank you...I love you" his eyes widen a little "I love you too"

I then lean down and kiss him deeply. He puts his hands on my waist and kisses me back, slowly I pull away and then brush some hair out his face "I never
Imagined us being here" he stands up and kisses my head "me neither...but I'm glad we are"

I giggle a little and we both tilt our heads when there is a knock on the door. We walk downstairs and jimin opens the door and gasps "g-grandmother?!" My eyes widen

An elderly lady and an elderly man walk in and hug jimin tightly who tears up. I step back feeling awkward...I don't know what to do...
They talk for awhile but I don't listen in because I don't wanna be rude.

The woman looks at me and gasps "oh jimin...he is beautiful!" I blush, she walks to me and grabs my hands "you're jimins mate?" I nod "y-yes I am" she smiles widely "you're so beautiful...my grandson has good taste" I blush "uh t-thank you?"

The man walks over and gasps "oh jimin! You have impeccable taste! He is beautiful! Your pup's will be so cute!" Jimin gasps "grandfather! We won't be having pups" his grandmother let's go of my hands and frowns "and why ever not?"

I gasp "he means uh...he means not yet!..we-we are trying for pups...but-but we haven't had success yet!"

What...am...I...saying?!

She smiles "oh I understand! Well! If you take these the chance of you getting pregnant will be almost 100%!"she hands me some pills. Jimin looks at me shocked and I then take the pills and smile "ah uh...thank you I'll definitely use them"

His grandfather chuckles "well we expect to see beautiful pups running around in nine months" I blush and giggle "no promises, jimin is very busy s-so I don't think it'll be nine months" his grandmother scoffs "nonsense! I was told my grandson was back with a beautiful mate so we will do all of his work until you two are settled down with your twins"

My eyes widen "w-wait t-twins?" She nods "yes of course! Two is better than one!" Jimin walks to me wrapping his arms around him "well it was amazing to see you guys again and I would love to catch up but me and my omega have to unpack so we'll catch up another day.. WITHOUT talking about pups? We will have pups when we're ready okay?"

His grandfather chuckles "yes jimin...have fun you two,we will visit tomorrow alright?" I shake both of their hands "goodbye..it was lovely to meet you" they both hug us both "see you tomorrow!" they walk out

Jimin Huff's "why did you say that? Now she's gonna think we're having twins!", I sigh "I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking! And-and she frowned when you said we weren't having pups and i wasn't thinking! I'm sorry!"he shakes his head "don't apologize....but we have to do something...my grandmother hates liars"

My eyes widen and I look at the pills she gave me. I sigh "well....I have one idea" he looks at the pills and his eyes widen "wait.... what?" I sigh "I didn't want to lie...b-but I didn't know what else to do..s-so this might be the only way"

He sighs and then takes the pills from me "are you sure?"
I stare at the pills and then put my hand on my stomach

Aish....I have no idea.......twins?....that's a lot....I already had a high chance of getting pregnant...but with these pills I will probably end up with twins... and twins are common in my family (the orphanage told me about my family)
I have no idea anymore......it feels like the right thing to do....but...is it though...