16

One week later
JUNGKOOKS POV

I smile standing in a field with butterflies and flowers around me. I sit down and then shift into my wolf form and lay down. I close my eyes and listen to the sounds around me.

I feel jimins presence behind me. I turn around and he gasps a little when a butterfly lands on his nose making me giggle a little

 I turn around and he gasps a little when a butterfly lands on his nose making me giggle a little

((BUT A BLACK WOLF))

I stand up and walk to him and gently nuzzle his cheek so the butterfly flies away. He smiles "you alright? You left really fast back there" I nod "I'm fine....an alpha was going into rut and I got worried" he nods "I see.....it's very beautiful around here" I nod and look around

He sighs "your scent is different are you sure you're okay?" I sigh and sit down next to him "I was just thinking about the future" he tilts his head and sits down "what do you mean?" I look at him and then look down "my hyungs are getting really ...

He sighs "your scent is different are you sure you're okay?" I sigh and sit down next to him "I was just thinking about the future" he tilts his head and sits down "what do you mean?" I look at him and then look down "my hyungs are getting really attached to their alphas....I saw jin-hyung and his alpha kissing two days ago....."

I sigh "and if just made me think....they can't be around me for all my life.....they want to settle down with an alpha...have pups and be happy..... without the worries of protecting me.....and I want that for them! I really do....but I guess....I'll just be lost without them"

He nods "I see....won't you try and find an alpha?" I laugh a little "yeah right.... I've been trying for most of my life....and look where that got me....raped at seven with trust issues and depression.....yeah I'm not sure I'm meant to be in a relationship with an alpha.... y'know I don't trust many alphas"

He tilts his head "you don't trust me?" I giggle "I do trust you....you're probably the only alpha that I do trust....no idea why.....but your scent just calms me down" he nods "I see......" We both lay down and I look at him "have you ever thought about finding an omega?"

He nods "yeah definitely....loads of times....but I just haven't found the right one....the omegas I've been with have just wanted me because I'm royalty.... because I have money and because I'm strong.....but I want an omega I can sit and talk to and share my feelings with.....and if needed.....I want an omega who I can cry too....to have a shoulder to cry on if I need.....but I just haven't found that omega yet"

I nod "that's understandable.....you deserve an omega who treats you like you and not royalty...." I lean my head on my front paws and sigh "I guess we both want things we can't find" he nods "I guess so...."

We stay there for the rest of the day Until we get called back by the king and queen and we walk to our cabins and I avoid jin-hyung and yoongi-hyung so I don't disturb them and their alphas. They both go to talk to me but I run and catch up to jimin and walk next to him and sigh