56

One month later

Jimins pov

I smile watching jungkook talking to two birds in the kitchen. The twins were playing on the floor with their toys, jungkook giggles and then strokes the birds feathers "it'll be amazing, congratulations both of you" the birds fly out

Jungkook giggles and then walks to me "alpha? You okay?" I nod "you're just....so beautiful" he blushes "aish...what do you want?" I pull him onto my lap "I want you, the twins are happy and I want you in my arms" he giggles

He then turns and looks at the twins who are still playing with their toys. He turns back to me and kisses my cheek. I kiss his head "I love you so much" he smiles "I love you too"

I look at the ring on his finger "when do you want to get married?" he shrugs "whenever we have the time....we have twins..they aren't the easiest, we haven't thought of anything for the wedding...so maybe when the twins are older" I nod "yeah I thought so"

Jiya and taehyun start to whine making jungkook stand up quickly and goes to them picking them up. I pick my phone up pretending I get a notification and then stand up "I'll be back two seconds, taehyung is stuck in leather pants again" jungkook giggles "okay...go on, I'll be starting dinner soon so don't be too long"

I chuckle "god you sound like you're MY mum" he points at finger at me "don't test me Park jimin" we both laugh and I then walk out and round to tae, yoongi and hobis house.
I kick the door open "TAEHYUNG!!!"

I hear a bang and then taehyung runs down the stairs almost falling down them. He runs to me "what?!" I groan "ewww! Go put pants on!!" he gasps "oh yeah! Be back!" he runs upstairs to change. I close the door and huff
"now I have to bleach my eyes"

Taehyung walks back down now in sweatpants "what's up?" I look at him "I'm gonna trust you with something very important, if you mess it up I'll mess your face up" he gulps "what is it???" I make sues hobi and yoongi aren't listening and sigh "I want you to plan mine and Jungkooks wedding"

His eyes widen "shouldn't you both do that though?" I nod "technically yes but he is focused on the twins right now so wants to wait a few years to get married...but I know that If we wait for so long that something bad will happen...can you do that for me?"

He nods "of course.... I will need help though" I nod "I guessed...you can tell the others but if ANY of you spill this to jungkook I will personally feed you to the fishes" he nods "yes sir!" I hand him one of my bank cards "use this to pay for everything...get yoongi to get his wedding dress and you get my suit...im trusting you tae...don't make me regret this"

He nods "I'm your soulmate jimin! I won't let you down I promise!" I nod and then turn to leave and then gasp "oh!....also if jungkook asks, you got stuck in leather pants again" he huffs "you always make me sound like a dumbass"

I nod "it's a good cover story because it's true...you are a dumbass sometimes tae" he nods "but so are you!" I nod "everyone is a dumbass at times tae...its just you're a dumbass most of the time...anyway! Go back to having sex or whatever, just message me about the wedding and DONT mess it up" my eyes turn red

He whimpers and nods "yes alpha...i won't mess it up, it'll be the best wedding ever!" I nod "good" I walk out and back home. I open the front door and walk inside closing it behind me

I smile seeing jungkook cooking while the twins are sat in their highchairs with two bunnies holding their bottles up. Jungkook turns around when I walk into the kitchen and giggles "you took longer than last time" I nod "he got then over his ass this time and we couldn't get them back over his ass to get them off"

He laughs "I see....the twins got hungry so I gave the their bottle so they will probably go to bed soon" he continues to cook mine and his dinner and I then walk to him and wrap my arms around him from behind "you're amazing" he giggles leaning into my touch "so are you~"

Aish... I can't wait to marry him!