Chapter 18

Shai’s POV-

It’s now June and our wedding is two short months away. We have been planning a lot lately, like who to invite and the different decorations and the location. Also, our puppy Toby is getting bigger but not much since he is a teacup terrier. 

“Ok Theo, do you want to do a medium green theme?”

“Sure, sounds great! But where do you want to have it because I was thinking about maybe the beach or a field.”

“A beach would be great, with wild flowers too,” I say excitedly.

“Ok I think we did enough for today. We have to get ready for filming tomorrow!”

I say, “Oh yeah, and we should tell everyone about the engagement since we haven’t seen them since the premiere.”

Theo says being hesitant at first, “Y-Yeah. It’s for the best.”

Theo’s POV- (the next day)

Today’s the first day of filming for the second movie for the Divergent Series. Shai and I are so excited that we get up extra early. 

We grab some bagels and race out to head to the studio. 

When we get to the studio, we gather the cast together to announce our engagement before we start. 

I say, “Ok everyone, Shai and I have an announcement.” I look towards Shai and nod my head.
“Theo and I are engaged!” 

We hear cheers and congratulations as we separate from the crowd. Then Zoe comes up to Shai and I and squeezes us tight.

Zoe squeals, “Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!”

“Thanks, Zoe,” I say happily. 

Then Shai and I head to film the first action stunts and Shai gets in a harness to fall down the buildings in the fear sims. 

As she is swinging, I hear a snap.