Chapter 3

Theo's POV-

I am too worried to call anyone. I sit in the waiting room silently, in my bloody tux, waiting for some news on Shai. I check my watch and it is getting late. I think that maybe I should get some sleep, but I am so nervous. And with that, I disappointed the fans. Will the premiere even happen? If so, when? So many questions fill my mind, then I hear the doctor's voice.

"Theo James? Is Theo James here?"

I rush to the doctor, my body filling with hope. When I reach him, he has a clipboard that has all of Shai's information on it. I try to look, but he hugs it tight. I say with a slight stutter, "How is she? Is she o-ok?"

"She will be fine. But she has pretty bad bruises and cuts, with some head trauma as well."

"Can I see her?"

"Yes, you may. She is in room 506."

I rush past the doctor to Shai's room. I run as fast as I can, no matter who passes me. I have some trouble finding it, since the hospital has identical hallways, but soon I reach it. I slowly push the door open in case she is sleeping. As soon as I see her, my eyes brim with tears. I stifle a quiet sob and slowly approach her bed.

She looks bad, but as beautiful as always. She has major bags under her eyes, with signs of distress all over her body. I lightly kiss her forehead and her eyes slowly open. As soon as she sees me, her eyebrows knit together, wincing, and she gives me a plain and confused look. I say quietly, "Shai, baby, it's me. It's ok. You were in an accident but I'm here for you."

Shai, with the same expression, looks into my eyes, and says, "Who-Who are you?"