Chapter 38

Second to last chapter!

Theo’s POV-

6 months later

I have Shai back and our love could not be stronger. We could not wait any longer and we are re-married too. We had a small wedding with family and friends. Even Ruth and Nahko are together but not married with my son. I visit my son frequently too. Even though Shai and I are together now, Russel still needs to have a dad. 

Shai and I are playing with the kids when she says, “Theo, can we talk?”

“Yeah.”

I take her hand gently and help her off the ground and she guides me to the kitchen, where we can still see the kids.

I say, “What’s up?”

She takes a deep breath with a look of excitement on her face. That’s the biggest smile she’s had for days.

I’m lost in her beautiful smile, when she says, “Theo, I love you so much and you know that.” She takes a deep breath. “I’m pregnant!”

“Shai, that’s great! We have the triplets, and our family is going to be even more greater than it already is with another baby. Trust me when I say that I will never leave you again. I learned and trust me. My mistake was the worst thing I could ever do. I will never do it again. I love you!”

I run over to the kids and Shai follows. “I love you too, little munchkins!”

The little 4 1/2 year olds, walk toward me and I gather them in my arms. I kiss them all on their heads and then I kiss Shai. I take Tristan while Shai takes Gwenie and Mila. We all play our own big game of patty cake and sing along. I look toward Tristan who giggles and gives me a big grin. He is just like Shai. I ruffle his hair and look toward my little girls. They make silly faces at me and I do the same to them. They giggle and I laugh too. I love them so much and I am so excited for what’s to come.