Chapter 32

Theo’s POV-

(About 3 months later)

It is now November and today Shai and I are going to another doctor’s appointment to find out the gender of our baby. We have pretty much wrapped up Insurgent filming and we got through it using Shai and the stunt double for the scenes. Also, we released a statement online about the wedding and pregnancy and the fans went crazy. But the paparazzi have been all over us. But we couldn’t be happier.

As we drive to the doctor’s office, I take Shai’s hand, but careful not to steer off the road.

I say, “You nervous? Excited?”

“Yeah, I think that I am a little bit of both. But no matter what I will always love you.”

“You too Shai. I will always love you.”

We arrive at the office and Dr. Sanders called us in a room. She has been very nice to us and has gave Shai advice on how to keep her and the baby healthy.

Shai does the normal procedures and lays down and lifts her shirt slightly. She has begun to show and she tries to hide it from the paparazzi at all costs. But to be completely honest, the paparazzi are annoying, yet I don’t really try to notice them anymore.

The doctor puts more gel on Shai and rubs the tool on her belly like last time. The doctor asks, “Would you like to know the gender of your baby?”

Shai and I gaze at each other and we nod. I look at Shai and take her hand. Then the doctor says as the picture appears, “Oh, interesting.”

I say, “What? What’s wrong?!”

I begin to panick and Shai and I with worried looks, look on the screen.

The doctor says, “Congratulations. You guys are having triplets! A boy and two girls!”

“Oh, Shai. I love you. This is great!” I say looking at the screen at our babies although it is hard to tell that there is three.

“I love you too. I could not be happier!”

We take hands and look at our babies and Shai starts to cry tears of joy.

The doctor says, “The heartbeats sound fine and your babies are healthy. Congrats! Come back in 2 months.”

This is the best thing ever.