Chapter 27

Theo’s POV-

(In the plane about to land in the Caribbean)

I take Shai’s hand as we wait to land. I look up and stare into her beautiful brown eyes. Shen then says, “Theo, I can’t stop thinking about what Nakho did. I don’t love him and never will. But what if he comes back?”

I sit up in my seat and say, “Shai, I believe you. I know you love me, and I love you. He won’t hurt us. I’ll be here. No matter what.”

“Thanks Theo.”

“You’re always welcome Shai.”

(At the Caribbean)

Shai and I enter our rental home in the Caribbean and I stare at the view from the big glass doors. It’s absolutely beautiful. I stare at the light blue clear water from the doors, since we have an oceanside view.

“Shai, it’s beautiful. I love you and being here with you.”

“You too Theo. I love you too.”

I say, “You wanna put our stuff down and go swimming?”

“Yeah sounds great!”

We put our stuff down in our room and put bathing suits on. We head to the beach which is just feet away. We run into the water together and I splash water on Shai. She laughs and splashes me back. Then she pushes me into the water and I let the water soothe me.

I then kiss Shai with a sweetness like no other and we walk home. It was fun being with Shai as an official couple. Just perfect.