𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

M I T S U H I R O G I N
( kageyama's best friend/ ginny boi )
⚠️ credits to its rightful owner ⚠️

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

Shouyou sighed loudly as he slump himself down on the hotel bed, " I'm tired!"

" Then sleep. Eat lunch first." the woman soon followed in and locked the door with her black key card, " The service here is pretty fine. Want me to call for food?"

Cause by the tiredness he's currently feeling, he grunts and forced himself to sit on the bed, " Yes please."

" Take a 10 minute rest then go take a shower while you wait." the redhead simply nodded and took out his phone, which was blowed up by tons of notifications from he's yet to know who.

Notifications ( 16 )

PERVERT
   : Babe, are you mad?

PERVERT
   : or you're just tired?

PERVERT
   : are you mad at me cause i ignored you?

PERVERT
   : 🥺 no reply?

PERVERT
: baby, let's talk. please.

PERVERT
: I'm sorry. for ignoring you.

PERVERT
: I thought you already knew that I'm head over heels for you. You're deadass gorgeous, love.

PERVERT
: We all are actually. It's just upsetting that all this time, I thought you already took the hint that we're in love with you. I don't mind if we're getting into a poly, but I still want to get the chance to call you mine.

PERVERT
: I want other people to call you Mr or Ms or Mrs Kageyama Shoyo in the future. That's far but I'm sure we'll get there.

PERVERT
: am i being greedy?

PERVERT
: should I give you some space?

PERVERT
: s p a c e

Motherfuc— the redhead almost laughed but he held it in cause he's mad at the raven. He blushed hard especially at the 8th message the raven sent to him. His heart fumbles in joy and did some extraordinary back flips in his chest after reading the last part.

He's polyamorous? his lips tugged upward, but he quickly put on an expressionless look after realizing that he's smiling like an idiot and he doesn't want the woman to tease him again because of why he's smiling.