𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

‼️ S H O R T C H A P T E R A H E A D ‼️
( i am so sorry. i'm really cramped up with modules.)

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

The redhead slightly hung his head low while eating, confusing the managers sitting with him.

" Is there something wrong, Hinata?" Kiyoko asks, making the other managers turn to the redhead.

Shoyou gulped the food down before speaking, " Hide me from them." he said, pointing his stainless chopsticks towards the group of boys turning their heads suspiciously towards their table, " I need a rest from their harassments."

the girls titters and compressed to block the redhead from their view, " Is this okay?"

" Anything's better. I just have to hide from them." the redhead answered and continues to eat.

Suzumeda cooed, " Awww our little Shoyou got them chasing like some lovesick fools."

" More like lovesick perverts. Terushima won't stop bugging Runa about using his phone for a minute to watch Shoyou's tiktok video." Misaki sighs, which cause the other managers to giggle.

Hearing that, Shoyou sent a glare to Fukurodani's manager, which made him look like an angry cat. Suzumeda pinches his cheek and squeals, " So Soft!!"

She quickly covers her mouth after seeing the boys who simultaneously turned to her, " Oh shit. Sorry."

Shoyo giggled at her and continues to eat. Randomly looking up, he met with Yukie's wondering eyes, " Yukie, is there something wrong?"

She swallows down the food with her eyes still on him, " Nothing. You're like, really pretty so I've been thinking pretty randomly if you had a lover before."

what she said somehow made the redhead roughly choke on his food. Grabbing the water swiftly, he gulp down the water until the last drop and slams the glass down steadily, " Th-That's really random."

" Ah! sorry. I kinda didn't expect the reaction." she sheepishly smiled and turns back to devour her plate of food.

" What do you think they're talking about?" Terushima asked and points to the table where the managers were having fun talking nonsense, forgetting to cover the redhead from the boys' sight.

" There's no doubt it's about me. Ya know. Maybe Chibi-chan's showing me off." Kuroo arrogantly smirks at them, giving them the nastiest accent he could do to speak.

" Bro, you getting permission to court him doesn't me he's gonna go around and tell people about it. No cap, but he's actually talking about me." Bokuto dramatically closed his eyes while patting Kuroo's shoulder with a slow nod, as if giving the bedhead the ' accept what i said, bitch ' sign.

" Cut that shit. He's definitely talking about me." Kageyama joined, which cause all of the boys in their table to turn with a judging look.

" What?—I mean, I am his first." he slightly flinch, feeling the raging aura coming from the rest of the crew.

Kuroo grabs his collar from the other side of the table, " HIS FIRST WHAT??!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!" the raven could only give him a smug look.

Sakusa was cracking his knuckles with a deadly monotonous face, " And you have the guts to say that right here? how impressive, Kageyama Tobio."

The others started to stand up and walk closer. Kageyama was frozen in his spot seeing that he have nowhere to go and on top of that, Kuroo had both his hands lock behind his back, " I—I was just kidding. Kidding~. Kayo naman di mabiro o." ( Imagine him too scared that he spoke different language.)

" I don't understand what you just said but you're not getting away." Tanaka laughs evilly along with Nishinoya cracking his neck.

" Biro lang oy!" they all launch at him and started kicking and hitting the boy, which cause a huge disturbance to the other people who wanted to have a peaceful lunch without ruckus.

" What's going on there?" Yachi mumbled, tilting to the side to peek at the commotion happening in the boys' table.

Shoyou smugly drink his water, " That pervert probably said something perverted that cause the other perverts to attack him."

" 'Perverts' probably your favorite word, Hinata." Kiyoko chuckled, which cause the redhead to bashfully scratch his cheek, " I'll expand my vocabulary."

T O B E C O N T I N U E D

T H A N K U 4 R E A D I N G

N U T W E R K-

,