𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ;; 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐦

not related to the story.
one of my ships :
t s u k i y a m a h i n a

one of my ships :t s u k i y a m a h i n a

!enjoy¡

" Friday, 6 am, weather : cold." Yamaguchi said and stick out his hand to let the snow gently fall down his palm, " and snowing."

" Do you really have to state every detail about today?" walking beside the freckled boy, a taller boy with blond hair and four eyes discreetly held out his hand and quickly shoved it back in his jacket pocket after a small snow fell on his hand.

" Hehe gomen, Tsukki." the green-haired boy apologizes with a giggle and sticks out his hand while they both walk to school.

But a faint huff coming from behind them made them slow their pace and turn around. The sound of cycling came nearer and nearer, and so is a certain tangerine head who waved at them with one arm, " YAMAGUCHI! TSUKISHIMA! GOOD MORNING!"

" Good morning, Hinata!" Yamaguchi greets and stops to let the ginger catch up to them, " Aren't you cold??"

The redhead slowed down and pedaled moderately beside them, " Not really. My temperature's always high, that's why."

" Don't you get sick?" the freckled boy asks as they continue to walk to school with the ginger spiker.

" He's an idiot. Idiots don't get sick." the four-eyed blond joins the two's conversation with a mocking remark, " Isn't that right, idiot?"

" OY! That's too much! I'm not that much of an idiot!" the ginger retorted, but the blond waved it off while the greenette laughed at them.

" Let's just head to school so the three of us won't catch a cold."

————————————————
———————

" Oh. You guys! 'Morning!" the three 1st years were all greeted by the gray-haired senior, " Go change so we can start our morning training." Sugawara says in a motherly tone.

" LITTLE BIRD!"

" SHUT UP, PERV!"

the three went up to the club room to change, " It's still cold here."

" Pfft—weak." the ginger snorted with a mocking comment as he walk past the blond and the greenette couldn't help but giggle slightly.

" You two better stop before you start fighting again." Yamaguchi, switching to his mom mode, says and took off the layers of clothes on him. The two did the same and took off their clothes.