𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

( i suddenly ship hirugami and hinata and i do not know why. but i'm not complaining 😗 )

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

Cautiously, shouyo looked from left to right outside the doorway. He pulled the door behind and closed it with a click and tapped his keycard on the scanner and ran away with a towel and clothes.

It's already 6 in the evening, and he already take rounds to check if the players are already in their rooms. He decided to go to the hot spring by himself to have his alone, mental self care time.

After riding the lift to the ground floor and taking turns, he entered the changing room that leads to the hot springs.

While humming a happy song, he freely took off all his clothes and wrapped a small towel around his waist to cover his lower regions. But he instantly took it off when he rush to the hot spring and jump straight to the water with a cute " WEE."

He popped up and laughed to his own idiocy, " That sounds weird." he giggled delightfully, referring to the interjection he did, and sighed in relief.

He swim to the corner and leaned his back against the rocky side of the hot spring, " I like this feeling. No. I love this feeling." he cooed to himself, faking to shudder, feeling the warmth wrapping around him.

Leaning his head back and gently laid on the wet rock, he think of a song to feel the pleasing moment more.

3 4 + 3 5
- Ariana Grande
▔▔▔▔
now playing

Hmm .. You might think I'm crazy. he cooed prettily, ❝ The way I've been cravin'.

he can hear his voice ringing through his own wet, reddish ears, ❝ If I put it quite plainly

Just get me them babies unknown to him, his sweet, angelic voice catch someone's lust filled interest, ❝ So, what you doing tonight?

Better say, "Doin' you right" yeah his singing without any autotune or any type of music background shit, and just his heavenly voice was enough to make the anonymous companion to swim forward to him nakedly.

his voice stuttered, mind going blank as he slowly forgets the lyrics of the song he was singing a while ago, " Ah ... what was that again?"

still unaware of the wild creature going to him, he proceeds to the chorus of the song, ❝ Can you stay up all night?
F*ck me 'til the daylight he laughed at the cuss word gently,

34 35 his breathtaking, close-eyed expression as his small pinkish lips moves smoothly was being stared by a pair of desiring chocolate-brown eyes, ❝ Can you stay up all night? F*ck me 'til the daylight

" Can I?" the ginger's breath hitched as he felt a huge hand sliding up his thighs and to his inner thighs, " Fuck you till the daylight?"