𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

" Since it's just the first week of school, let's wrap it up here, hm?" Ms. Taichi said while picking up her pen and book from the table, " You may take your lunch."

Soon, the bell rang and the students ran out of the room after the teacher left. Except for a certain ginger head who took out his bento box, unwrapping the cloth and started eating. He placed his phone beside his bento and scroll through the first chapter of " peachy ; harem ( now it's deadman )" story he randomly saw on wattpad. [ It was a good story written by souyiia ]

" Oh that's a harsh way to start the story." he muttered while his free hand scroll down on the screen slowly.

" What's a harsh way to start what?" the ginger choked when he felt a sudden breath tickling his neck.

He snapped his head towards the person and glared, " Why did you do that, Kageyama?"

" I happen to see you here alone and the girls won't stop bugging me from my class so . ." Kageyama took the chair beside and and sat beside him, " Take care of me, hm?"

" And why should I? are we close? am I familiar with you?" The ginger asked, but Kageyama ignored him by putting his earbuds in and started eating his own food. A brow twitched annoyingly and the ginger twisted his ear, " So now you're ignoring me?"

" Ow ow okay sorry. What were you saying again?" the raven-head asked and took off his left earbud. Shoyo huffed and continue eating, " Forget it."

As the two sat there, having their small conversation while doing their own thing, someone barged in, " Yo! Kageyama!"

The loud voice rang inside the room, making the ginger head look up from his phone. Who are these two? he asked to himself.

" Ah Tanaka-san, Nishinoya-san." Shoyo turned his head to the raven-head who greeted the two.

" Aren't you in Class 2? what are you doing here?" The bald-head asked and he felt a nudge on his arm. Nishinoya looked at him and puckered his lips towards the ginger who turned his attention back to his phone, " Oh you got a girlfriend already?"

Shoyo almost choked on his food as soon as the bald-head spoke. A what? a what was that? my nose hurts! The ginger teared up a bit, feeling his nose burning and the food stuck somewhere in his throat.

" Oh I thought she's your girlfriend." Shoyo quickly looked up with teary eyes, his nose still burning, " I-I'm not a girl."

Tanaka can tell. But he just realized that when the ginger looked up at him. And he gotta say. He's pretty cute for a boy.

" Oh I-I'm sorry! I didn't know! Kageyama, you should've said it earlier!" The buzz-cut chided. He noticed his best friend suddenly quiet beside him. He turned and found Nishinoya frozen in his place, his eyes wide and mouth slightly agape.

" Noya . . bro 'you okay?" Tanaka asked.

Nishinoya gulped, his eyes hooded. He slowly walk in front of the ginger, and slammed his hand in front of him, " You . ."

Shoyo slowly looked up, nervousness made sweats drip down hi temples, " Y—Yeah?"

Nishinoya slammed his other hand, and his upper body leaned down, making Shoyo backed away until his back met with the backrest, " U-Uh . ." what's his name again?! ah right!, " Nishinoya—senpai?"

Nishinoya froze yet again, and inhaled deeply, " Will . ."

Will? The three said at the same time.

He slammed both his hands again and instantly leaned his face close to the ginger, " Will you be mine?!"

Eh? The three said at the same time, looking at the second year in disbelief. Shoyo's face heated up just realizing how close they were. The other two were still stunned, and Tanaka was the first one to lose it and broke into a fit of laughter, " Pfft——HAHAHAHAHA that's so fucking awesome!"

" Eh?" Nishinoya came back to his senses, which made the other second year wheeze, " HAHAHAHAHA Bro that's embarrassing! Why did you do that?!" he asked in between his laughs and continued to wheeze and laugh as tears build up in the sides of his eyes.

" I did what?" Nishinoya was clueless. He soon thought of what happened, and boy was he so embarrassed that he started heating up and smoke puff out his head, " What . . the . . fuck was that . ." he slapped both his cheeks with both his hands. He immediately turned to the ginger head, who's still astound, and bowed his head repeatedly that it's hitting the table, " I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I' sorry "

Kageyama lose it as soon as he heard Tanaka wheeze for the fifth time and laughed along. Shoyo panicked and tried stopping the second year from banging his head on the table, " Nishinoya-senpai, y-you can stop! It's fine! You didn't do anything wrong!"

The two were still laughing, and Shoyo was still panicking, and Nishinoya did stopped banging his head on the table and move to the wall. The students who passes by, stopped when they saw what kind weird shit's happening inside the Class 4's classroom, " Is that boy okay?" one teacher asked.

Shoyo's not sure if he did make friends in his first day, but he felt like he did in that instant. That's probably one of the good ways to have friends.

#03

GOTTA FRIEND

T O B E C O N T I N U E D

T H A N K U 4 R E A D I N G

.