𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Author's note,

Sorry if this chapter is short 👁👄👁🔫

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

" Stop being stubborn and do as I say, Shoyo." Shontae gritted her teeth, staring down at the redhead who's pleading to her, " I don't want you to lose an arm."

" But mom . . ."

Shontae sat down beside him on the hospital bed, and ruffled his hair, " I'm sorry, Shoyo. But please take a rest."

He finish wrapping up his right wrist with bandage, and covered it with the wrist band he borrowed from the basketball club room.

He sigh and put on the other wrist band in his left wrist, " She will not know. She will not know."

He put on the number Daichi gave him and put it on, ( it's that sando/colored tank top with a huge number. idk what it's called.)

He looked at himself in the small mirror attached on the wall. He stared at himself for a moment before leaving the club room.

Thankfully Nishinoya had another shorts, and it's quite tight and pretty short for a male's short. He feel exposed.

" Why is it that whenever I borrow shorts, it's always tight and short??" he whined, tugging the back side down.

As soon as he entered the gym, all eyes were on him.

He can feel the intense stare coming from both teams, and it's embarrassing him, thinking that they're staring because of what he's wearing.

" Fat. Ass." Kuroo whistled, " Damn kitty got it all. The face. The thighs. The fat ass. The attitude. The body. Fucking delicious."

Taketora and Tanaka were now questioning their sexuality.

The 3rd years tried to respectfully look away, but JUST LOOK AT THOSE THEM THICK JUICY THIGHS! They can't look away.

Yamaguchi was blushing madly and turn around along with the respectful 2nd year trio. And Tsukishima was shamelessly staring at the ginger's pretty face down his exposed thighs, " Oh~"

Kuroo's smirk fell, and he tapped his chin while his other hand on his hip, " Should I still buy dinner?"

Yaku looked at him weirdly, " What the heck are you planning?"

" He's planning how to get Shoyo to come with him to his house and deal with his horniness." Kenma deadpanned.

" Shoyo?? Shoyo's his name??" Yaku looked back n' fort.

Nekomata came back to his team, " They're gonna put the number 10 in." he said.

" What kind of play does he do, coach?" Kai asked.

" I have no idea." Nekomata responded, glancing at the ginger head, who's talking to Ukai.