𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

thank you for the 2k votes❕thank you for the support and appreciating my work even tho its just a hinata harem story HOHO anyways, thank youu so so so MUCH!! u hear me?! thank you so much💕
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

" Why ..."

" Just why ..."

" JUST WHY THE HELL AM I REQUIRED TO TAKE A BATH WITH YOU??!!" Shoyo kicked his bare wet foot under the water, making it splash out of the tub, " Can't I at least enjoy having a bath by myself??"

" Alright. If you say so." Sakusa bluntly said, getting out of the tub butt naked, which made Shoyou cover his eyes. He was taken aback by the sudden change of behavior of the mask boy.

" That's right. Obey me." Shoyou removed his hands over his eyes to mock the mask boy, " You're being a good boy—"

The redhead squeals and covers his eyes again and turn around, his sexy back facing Sakusa leaning against the wall, still butt naked. Shoyou clearly saw his fRiEnd, a huge, 12 inches fat fRiEnd. Damn.

" WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE?! GET OUT!" Shoyou whined, couldn't bring himself to take his hands off while blushes harder, " AND PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!"

Sakusa smirks arrogantly, " You said you wanna have a bath by yourself ? Go ahead then. I'll be right here."

" You don't have to be shy. You can look. It'll look right back at you." Sakusa says and approaches simultaneously, stopping right behind the redhead, " It's a  good boy."

Shoyou can feel the boy's thick presence looming over him, and that makes his face go redder, " You damn—huge—YOU SICK PERVERT!! GET OUT!"

" But if I did, will you promise to let me bang you in the hallway?" Sakusa brought his hands to Shoyou's hands, abruptly removing it and harshly pulled him up from behind, " Hm?"

" Let go, jerk!!" Shoyou struggles as Sakusa hold both his hands up, stretching his arms and clearly exposing his body to him, " You damn pervert!!"

Sakusa stared hungrily at the redhead's back, his curves, and the meaty butt. He doesn't have any intention to actually dick the redhead but loved the thought of seeing his naked body, " Damn. Aren't you a food?"

" I'm NOT! Now let go!" the redhead wriggle around, but the boy behind him hold him still by the waist, " Stop moving."

" If you don't get your hands off me, I'll really—"

" What? kick my balls? cut off my dick?" the mask boy gripped his waist, his nails almost digging into the flesh. And Shoyou will NEVER admit it, but his vulgar voice match with his deep, attractive voice sounds hot as hell.

Sakusa playfully scoffs, smirking seductively behind, " I'll make sure you swallow them before you cut them off."