𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

Loud chatters filled the hallway with black and gold painted walls, people walking through while having their own conversation and interacting with people.

and Shontae's not one of those. She walk down the hallway like a queen sassily going back to her throne, effortlessly speed-walking with high heels, chest out, and chin up. Her long black hair bouncing—swaying each second she makes a step.

Her narrowed, bright but slit hazel eyes wander the place with distaste. Her eyebrows scrunched in annoyance hearing the murmurs from the sidelines, " Damn annoying."

Reaching the elevator about to close, she quickly put her hand in between the closing door to automatically open back again.

she step inside and faced around the door, pressing the number 50 to reach the highest/top floor.

as the elevator moves up, she unintentionally stepped back, which cause her back to bump the girl she didn't noticed behind her. She felt what seemed like a hot coffee got accidentally poured on her blazers.

" S-Sorry!!" the girl shrieked, light brown doe eyes widening more as she hold the almost empty cup of coffee, " I am so sorry! I am very sorry!!" the peach-haired girl bowed again and again, unknowingly messing her mid length braided hair.

I'm not in a fucking mood for this. Shontae quickly took off the black blazers, leaving her with only her black loose polo and brown tight skirt, " Stop apologizing. It's annoying." she grumbled, brows furrowing more.

" O-Oh I'm sor—" the girl who looked like an employee quickly covers her mouth, and bows to her.

Shontae gave her a bad-tempered glance before turning away. As soon as the door open to the 50th floor, she quickly stepped out.

A few seconds after the elevator door closed, she heard faint footsteps from behind behind matching her own. She slightly glance to the side, and saw the same girl panicking rushing behind her.

She absentmindedly asks, " Are you following me?"

" A-Ahm No—Yes! I mean— about your jacket .." Shontae stopped abruptly, and faced the shorter girl.

" It was my fault I stepped back unknowingly. I'm sorry about that. It's not your fault so don't put much mind to it." she said, unlike earlier, she tried to speak in the most calming way possible.

" O-Okay ... I'm sorr—

" Stop apologizing. It's annoying." Shontae turn on her heels and walks away, leaving the girl dumbfounded.

( a question that might contain spoilers:

do you like yuri?)