𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

The sun rises mildly, slowly taking over the dark which prevailed over the city. The ginger shifted, facing to the other side, hust the exact time his alarm went off. He took his phone and turn his alarm off and lowered the brightness of his screen.

He checked the time, and saw that it's only 4:23 in the morning. He have much time to spend before starting his routine, but he only scrolled through social media and text messages.

Notifications ( 15 )

He pressed the notification, and was greeted by Kageyama's messages 2 hours ago.

( 2:11 )

PERVERT
babe.

" Babe—what? " the ginger raise a brow and scrolled down their convo.

PERVERT
baby. are you awake?

PERVERT
let's get married.

The ginger blushed slightly, " What kind of pervert-ness is that??"

PERVERT
let's go to Boracay. I wanna make a baby there.

PERVERT
let's make 3. no. 5.

PERVERT
on second thought, let's make 10 babies.

PERVERT
and you'll give birth to them all together.

There are 8 more messages but the ginger couldn't take the hotness of his face and called the raven. After a few rings, the raven picked up. and he took a deep breath.

" Babe. Did you read them—"

" YOU DAMN PERVERT!! DON'T BABE BABE ME!! WHAT KIND OF GARBAGE MESSAGES DID YOU SEND ME?! HUH?! YOU THINK I CAN CARRY TEN BABIES IN MY BELLY AND GIVE BIRTH TO THEM ALL THE SAME TIME?? ARE YOU NUTS?!!—-

" —OU NUTS?!! WHAT KIND OF INHUMAN IMAGINATION DO YOU HAVE?!! HUH?! GO MAKE YOURSELF TEN BUNCH OF BABIES AND YOU GIVE BIRTH TO THEM!! PERVERT!!"

*beep*

The call abruptly ended. Kageyama placed his phone down, " What a nice long message." he said and sips tea.

" Was that Madam Shontae's son?" Miwa asked while cutting her steak.

" Yeah. Little bird's cute, right?" the raven hold his phone in front of his sister.

The female raven took a glance and resumed, " He's pretty."

The ginger huffed after throwing his phone across the room for the second time. He throw his comforter over him and dug his fave into his pillow, and muffled a scream.

The woman was already up and is busy making breakfast for her children that she didn't hear the wrath of her son upstairs, " Son? Are you up?? go take a bath and eat!"