𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐱

third person's pov

T I M E S K I P
F A S T - F O R W A R D
( cause kageyama's horny ass took chaps)

Shoyo roamed around the room, crawling around, peaking everywhere trying to find his bag. His mom sent some clothes and pairs of shoes for the training camp.

And he was just out for a minute cause the raven told him to cook for him or else he'll get him pregnant before they could even go to the training camp.

He came back only to find his bag nowhere to be found.

Kageyama entered his room with only a towel around his waist and a small towel drying his hair, " I see red~ red~"

The ginger head turned to him only to turn back around, " Have you seen my bag?"

" Bag? It's inside the car." the raven sat on his bed and in front of the ginger, " I told them to put our things in the car."

The ginger sighed in relief, " I thought I lost it."

" Why? you have something important there?" asked Kageyama and went to the clothes rack.

" Nothing. But my phone's there." the redhead responded. He sat on the bed and eyed the raven suspiciously, " You didn't put something there, did you?"

" No? Maybe. I put the underwear you wore last Thursday. It's newly washed."

" THE UNDE——YOU PERVERT!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!"

" Of course not. But I have it in my bag."

" WHY?!"

" Cause why not. It'll be easier for me to prepare you before I fuck you sens—" The ginger marched towards him and threw a punch in the face,

" I DARE YOU TO FINISH THAT DAMN SENTENCE! I. DARE. YOU."

" Oh fuck baby. Why're you so energetic early in the morning? You're too damn sexy."

" PERVERT!!!"

" Why is Hinata still not here?" Tanaka asked and crossed his arms, " Sus."

" 'You think Kageyama have him?" Nishinoya growled and crosses his arms beside the buzz-cut, " Sus."

" Both of you look 'sus' if you continue doing that." Ukai said and puff a smoke, which made the two sweat-drop and went inside the bus.

From afar, Ukai saw the two tardies jogging towards him after getting off the car, " Finally. You brats finally came. Get inside before its gets more cold."