𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

His eyes flutters open, and a small, disturbed groan left his throat. He just heard muffled-pained groans and moans coming from the bathroom which disrupts his sleep.

The redhead somberly sit up and rubs his eyes, covering them from then faint sunlight coming through the window and curtains.

A sound of flushing out the toilet made his head turn to the bathroom's door, and just by that exact time when Sakusa stepped out, " Oh. Good morning. Did I wake you?"

Shoyou grunts, saying yes and glares at him, " What are you doing there? you were loud you disturbed my sleep."

" Morning wood." the redhead turns away from him with a blush, can't accept the fact that he woke up hearing this first thing in the morning.

" I didn't get much sleep. It's all your fault." Sakusa walks up to the refrigerator and grabs a water bottle, feeling the stare coming from behind.

" How come it's my fault?? did I do anything to you??" the redhead asks rather worriedly, slowly standing up, not taking his eyes off the mask boy, " what happened last night?"

" You don't remember?" sakusa looks down, eyes widening and refusing to look back to the ginger.

" what the—did I do something?? quit playing and say it already!" Shoyou panics and speed-walk towards the huge boy.

Sakusa turns to him with a dull and serious face, as if he's lowkey raging deep inside and is silently sending it to Shoyou with his eyes, which cause the redhead to flinch back, " W-What??"

Sakusa's head was facing straight ahead of the ginger, but his dark green eyes were looking down on him, " You rubbed your fat ass on my dick last night while you were asleep. I didn't get much sleep cause I had to jack off 5 times and spent 5 hours doing that."

Shoyou's face fell, so his shoulder. Sakusa slams his water bottle on the counter and grabs the redhead's shoulder with one hand, while the other's sliding down his back, " You hear me?? 5 hours. I spent 5 hours because of that!"

the redhead didn't even flinch nor move when Sakusa squeezed his butt, " Because of this food right here, I stayed up all night pumping my dick inside the bathroo—"

Shoyou didn't think twice about punching the boy in the cheek before he could even finish that sentence, " SCREW YOU!! YOU DAMN PIG!! HOW DARE YOU SPOUT THINGS LIKE THAT EARLY IN THE MORNING?!!"

meanwhile

R O O M 3 7 6
kageyama's and tsukishima's room

" Did you hear something?" Tsukishima bluntly looks up from his phone while still laying on his bed, he just woke up for no reason.

he turns to the other bed, and saw Kageyama still asleep while facing down the pillow and his comforter falling off the bed. He's sure this boy was awake just a few minutes ago—actually, the raven woke up minutes before him.