𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

" You schemy little shit." Tanaka strangled the raven and ruffled his hair roughly, " Since when did you know how to play like that, huh? huh??"

" Asahi, you knew about that?" Daichi turned to Asahi.

" Aah yeah. We both knew that it's my turn to spike his toss. But because of the tied score, I let him score on his own. It's like we communicated with our eyes. Ya it's weird." he laughed sheepishly.

" PUT YOUR DAMN SHIRT ON!!" They stopped in their tracks and turn around and froze in their spot.

" AND STOP FOLLOWING ME!!" Shoyo cried out and hid behind Tanaka quickly. They turn their head towards the raven jogging towards them shamelessly shirtless.

With a sweat-drop appearing on his head, Sugawara asked, " Kageyama, where's your shirt?"

The raven seemed like he took a shower with his hair and body wet, " I gave it little bird."

Sugawara's eyes widen, turning to the ginger and back to the raven, " You mean THAT's your spare clothes??"

The raven scratched his wet hair and gave him a bashful smile, " But the shorts' not mine. I actually bought it for him."

Just then, a clothe was suddenly thrown to the raven, " You should've said it earlier!"

The raven quickly catch the jacket thrown onto him, and looked at the ginger's exposed legs, " Then what's gonna happen with that?"

" What's gonna happen with what?"

" With those damn juicy thighs—"

Shoyo didn't even hesitate to punch the raven and twist his ear, " YOU. DAMN. PERVERT!"

" You guys are still energetic after a practice match? impressive."

They all stopped on what they're doing and turned to where the voice came from. Leaning against the wall by the entrance is where they found Seijoh's captain.

" Say, what??" Tanaka approached with Nishinoya clinging behind him and repeated what he said, " Say, what?"

" 'Wanna fight??"

" 'Wanna fight?"

Oikawa waved them off, " I'm not here to start a fight. Sorry to give you the impression." though it didn't seem to convince the two crackheads.

" You two sure know how to keep the mood cheery. It's amazing, to he honest." the brown-headed captain complimented. The two can't help but blush by the sudden compliment.

" But let's play seriously next time." Oikawa said lowly.

His lips tugged upward, " Cause I wanna beat this handsome junior of mine." he pointed to the raven.

He was looking at the setter with a serious look when a certain ginger made a move. His eyes moved to the ginger whom Ukai called from the bus. Just when the ginger's about to jog, he was blocked by a taller figure, " Hey, Chibi-chan."

" U-Uhhm . . Hi?" the ginger responded hesitantly. Why's he calling me that?

Oikawa leaned, " Can I get your number?"